HolyMoses

Ethics Commission Thread

378 posts in this topic

I've said this before, and will repeat . . . we should have gone with Handel.

With that being said, I'm sorry that your family has been affected in this manner HM. I had seen you post about your family being in Nashville and you commuting but I wasn't going to pry.

JDaveG likes this

I have always thought he had too many issues to run for governor. Never understood what made folks vote for him!

Unfortunately, Georgia is one of those states that will vote for anyone that has the right letter next to their name on the ballot. No matter how crooked they are known to be.

JDaveG and kicker like this

Unfortunately, Georgia is one of those states that will vote for anyone that has the right letter next to their name on the ballot. No matter how crooked they are known to be.

Gritz, the best gov this state ever had was a democrat, and I voted for him. Lets look alittle closer. City of Atlanta, the Mayors office. How many crooks and despots with a letter D are going to stay in Power before the City of Atlanta becomes Detroit?

Gritz, the best gov this state ever had was a democrat, and I voted for him. Lets look alittle closer. City of Atlanta, the Mayors office. How many crooks and despots with a letter D are going to stay in Power before the City of Atlanta becomes Detroit?

You're right. Deal was elected because he was such a swell guy.

You're right. Deal was elected because he was such a swell guy.

And Obama was elected cause he's such a swell guy. This goes on everywhere.

Isn't that what I said before you had to interject with your usual partisan hackery?

Ah, Gritz. I stated, originally that I voted for a good democrat. Hows that partisan hackery? You obviously don't like Deal. Ok, many don't. I frankly haven't been involved with any decisions that he's made or NOT made, so I have no personal animous towards him. Some may have, ie. Moses. The bigger picture is there are a ton of BAD politicians. Look at DC. Its got the rats scurry at every level. Ga. has elected Dems as Govs and recently. That was my counter point to your level that only Republicans are elected into that high office. I had a point.

Ah, Gritz. I stated, originally that I voted for a good democrat. Hows that partisan hackery? You obviously don't like Deal. Ok, many don't. I frankly haven't been involved with any decisions that he's made or NOT made, so I have no personal animous towards him. Some may have, ie. Moses. The bigger picture is there are a ton of BAD politicians. Look at DC. Its got the rats scurry at every level. Ga. has elected Dems as Govs and recently. That was my counter point to your level that only Republicans are elected into that high office. I had a point.

My point is that Deal had a track record of shady doings before he was elected governor and despite that, he was still elected because of the "R" after his name. Yes, it happens in other places as well but this particular thread is about Deal and his scumbag antics.

My point is that Deal had a track record of shady doings before he was elected governor and despite that, he was still elected because of the "R" after his name. Yes, it happens in other places as well but this particular thread is about Deal and his scumbag antics.

Ok Gritz. I hear ya, but the democrat was a loser as well. Ga is still a predominately conservative state. Hence why Deal was elected. I didn't like him as well, but the choices were NOT good. Actually as bad as I can remember.

And Obama was elected cause he's such a swell guy. This goes on everywhere.

This has nothing to to with Obama and Detroit and frankly I think it's disrespectful to HM and his family to bring such nonsense into this thread.

Ok Gritz. I hear ya, but the democrat was a loser as well. Ga is still a predominately conservative state. Hence why Deal was elected. I didn't like him as well, but the choices were NOT good. Actually as bad as I can remember.

I'll take the loser over the criminal anytime.

kicker likes this

This has nothing to to with Obama and Detroit and frankly I think it's disrespectful to HM and his family to bring such nonsense into this thread.

I addressed all the essentials in this thread. Yes, deal is Not soo good, but political Hackery Steals from us all. Look at the Problems Obamacare and our foreign policys are having on soo many in this country. Politicians make laws, cross laws, and it effects tons of people, daily. Moses isn't alone and thats My main point.

I appreciate your sentiments in this thread mdrake, and yes, Snake is being completely inappropriate, disrespectful, welchy, and frankly just obnoxious in his posts here.

Unfortunately, he is also correct. I have been saying that the Democrats in Atlanta City government are every bit as corrupt as the Republicans in state government. We have gotten completely hozed by both sides:

Stacey was selected for the City Ethics Board Director position by an impressive and independent Blue Ribbon search panel from at least 27 candidates. The (also independent) Ethics Board unanimously approved her. The city council and mayor typically rubber stamp the selected candidate. I know for a fact that the board members were flat out lying to come up with excuses to delay her approval.

She had been offered the Nashville while she was applying for the City job, but we decided it would just be too disruptive to our family and not worth the higher salary, future opportunities etc. The conduct of the city council was nothing short of disgusting. Not to get too melodramatic here, but I was watching the Council meeting in which they were going to delay Stacey's approval for the THIRD time (Six weeks. . . ) from my father's room where he was bed ridden with cancer. He was still healthy enough to be appalled. While I was watching this garbage, I called Stacey and said "F#%@ these A$&@^^# see if you can still take the G.D. Nashville job.

It was pretty agonizing.

Ya know moses, you have personally attacked me on these boards a number of times, including in a thread I posted abt Hillary and her Muslim Brotherhood connection. What does that have to do with your wife's deal? Frankly, whats the point of you attacking ME personally in that thread and bringing up the Gov deal? What do the 2 have to do with one another? Why attack me and ask why I'm not attacking a sitting Gov in Ga?

#1. You and I had a conversation abt your wifes situation. That was a ways back. I offered my sympatheys. What else would you want from me on a political forum to do or say, SPECIFICALLY? Or, is this some personal annimous towards me for some slight, a political difference or What? I have congratulated you, spoke up to state your winning the state championship and basically been a backer of you, although we stalled friendship wise. Thats fine and Ok as it stood. But, goading the board into attacking me over your wifes situation is MORE then puzzling. Calling me names(juvenile) and bringing me into a debate abt your wife and her situation, totally improper. So, yea, counselor, you got some splannin to do. Ah, forget it. Drop me from your Hate list. Hate does no good for your heart.

Your empathy is exceeded only by your reading comprehension. I highlighted the key language in in the thread which seems to have bunched your panties.

Now please Shut the F$@% up and let me deal with this in peace.

I believe YOU brought me into this, reasons TOTALLY UNKNOWN and it is You who should be wise enough, tactful enough and reasonable enough NOT TO MAKE ME PART of this situation. I had Nothing to do with it Moses and Why you sprung into life to attack me regarding it, is a total freakin mystery.

Your empathy is exceeded only by your reading comprehension. I highlighted the key language in in the thread which seems to have bunched your panties.

Now please Shut the F$@% up and let me deal with this in peace.

You and Drake, smmfh