Michael Oher

Brandon Albert

Jared veldheer

Eugene Monroe

Tyson Clabo

We are close to 8 mil under the cap, and that's not including Gonzo,and Samuels off the cap as well as the potential cap increase. With 22-24 mil under the cap we could afford good LT in FA. Baker could slide to LG and move the stronger Blalock at RG. I anticipate Holmes will improve his stamina and overall tackle play w/ experience. With that being said. I would still sign Sviteck back ASAP to compete with Holmes.

Veldheer is also likely. I wouldn't want to stick around with that team plus they are cap strapped. He is also easily the best out of those three and will be cheaper than Monroe and Albert.

true but the raiders will prob tag him just like they did nnamdi...not to mention we just resigned baker(I know he sucks) but they do t cut their ties just after one season like they won't give up on Holmes. Only one I ses likely would be Oher to play RT and move Holmes to LT. But that would leave a spot for baker.

true but the raiders will prob tag him just like they did nnamdi...not to mention we just resigned baker(I know he sucks) but they do t cut their ties just after one season like they won't give up on Holmes. Only one I ses likely would be Oher to play RT and move Holmes to LT. But that would leave a spot for baker.

Franchising LTs is extremely expensive so I don't think the Raiders could pull that off. The only way he stays in Oakland is if he signs a fairly lengthy contracts. But, like I said, I'm just pointing out who would most likely be available and their potential values. I don't think they'll get an OT unless Baker makes it necessary or if Holmes doesn't show any growth.

I am crossing my fingers, and playing with my secret "good luck" rabbit's foot that our O-line play improves. I was encouraged in the first half of the game against the Rams as we pass blocked pretty well; although the run blocking was putrid. I am also reminded of last year when we struggled for the first few games before we got better, but that was because McClure came back from injury. Regardless, we knew we were going in new direction with new lineman, and some youth there, so we have to undergo some growing pains it seems.

Bakers contract isn't so big that he can't be moved inside. I believe he can be a better LG than LT. I don't hold the Carolina game against baker when he attempted it with his back injury. He might be better suited in a phonebooth so he can avoid top flight RDE's coming off the edge.

LT:Veldheer or Albert/Sviteck

LG:Baker/Draft

OC:Konz/Hawley

RG:Blalock/Reynolds

RT:Holmes/Sviteck