Mike Smith What Are You Doing?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why on earth did we just kick a field goal with 14 seconds left? You have tony Gonzalez and Julio jones!!!! You could took two shots into the end zone. That was ********

He is playing good ole conservative football again.

At least take advantage of the field position and throw to the back pylons to stop the clock on incompletions and minimize the chance of an INT. This clearly shows that Smitty had no confidence in his offensive line in the redzone.

Holmes was gassed. Baker was getting beat. Take the points and get to halftime without another injury...

LOL@U!!!

Just because some clown in a booth 1/2 a mile away says "Holmes was slow to get up, he's winded". Did you see him standing around between plays with his hands on his hips, bent at the waist? That's the sure sign he's "winded". Maybe he was slow to get up because he got hit hard? I saw him get kinda/sorta beat one play. One. And it did not result in a sack or a hurry, because Reynolds, Konz, and even Blalock seem to be holding up the interior, and providing a reasonably adequate pocket.

Lol ask for a blowout, we're pitching one and now it's "We're not leading by enough points!"

Clearly yall didn't see Wisconsin get screwed out of a W because they thought 12 seconds was enough time to run a play and spike the ball. Sh*t happens. Yall would have been cussing Smitty out if Matt got hurt on a play that didn't result in a TD and we got 3 points anyway.

B*tching about scoring points. I've seen it all.

He is playing good ole conservative football again.

At least take advantage of the field position and throw to the back pylons to stop the clock on incompletions and minimize the chance of an INT. This clearly shows that Smitty had no confidence in his offensive line in the redzone.

Or the fact the Ryan was drilled the play before and looked like his ribs were hurting. Yup no confidence.

Smdh

LOL@U!!!

Just because some clown in a booth 1/2 a mile away says "Holmes was slow to get up, he's winded". Did you see him standing around between plays with his hands on his hips, bent at the waist? That's the sure sign he's "winded". Maybe he was slow to get up because he got hit hard? I saw him get kinda/sorta beat one play. One. And it did not result in a sack or a hurry, because Reynolds, Konz, and even Blalock seem to be holding up the interior, and providing a reasonably adequate pocket.

Didn't say he was getting beat. I said he was winded. Did you see how tired he looked in his stance. He was fighting through it though. Don't come attacking me because you try and confuse me saying "winded" with "getting beat". Baker was getting beat. Holmes has held his own all game.