Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CEO_PARLAY

Does Watching The Patriots Piss Any Of You Off?

405 posts in this topic

Who are you talking about!? Not Osi.

I am talking about Osi. He's gonna be 32 this season, and I'd say he's around 4 years past his prime. Now sure he'll be productive for us, but he's not a prime pass rusher like he was during some of those crazy years with NY. We don't develop hardly any of these DE's that we draft. I'm not saying we need to go out there and get a JJ Watt (would be nice) but for heaven's sake you would think after all of these 4th-7th round picks spent on DE's, we would take the time to develop atleast ONE of them. So far, nothing yet. I don't really count Kroy. He's made some nice plays, but he can't finish sacks off and doesn't do it consistently enough.

they were playing the freaking lions. But to be fair both teams were playoff bound so I don't know if it was backups vs backups or backups vs starters

And? Manning hasn't thrown for 6 TD's since 2004. Most QB's never do it, Lions or no Lions.

When I made this thread it wasn't meant to be a Ryan bashing thread or a envy thread. What I meant about this was I just hate the fact that we have these weapons and dont really put fear in teams like the pats do.

it's 2 completely different organizations. I swear I don't understand why everyone wants the Falcons to be like every other contender.

If Pats were playing anyone decent the first 2 weeks, they'd be 0-2

They nearly lost to the Bills. Of course somebody here used them barely winning against us like it somehow even comes close to the Saints in their dome with Vico heads first game back.

Also I posted this on here a long time ago so I'm not going to do it again but Brady didn't start putting up monster numbers until 2007 when he had someone named Randy Moss to throw too. Before that he put up average numbers.

The Patriots have just 10 points so far tonight against the pathetic Jets defense and had 89 offensive plays last week against the Bills and scored just 23 points.

Jets D will be very good this year.... so will the Bills.

They nearly lost to the Bills. Of course somebody here used them barely winning against us like it somehow even comes close to the Saints in their dome with Vico heads first game back.

Well, each box has to have some duds in it.

Also I posted this on here a long time ago so I'm not going to do it again but Brady didn't start putting up monster numbers until 2007 when he had someone named Randy Moss to throw too. Before that he put up average numbers.

he also hasn't won a championship since he started putting up monster numbers. Scream spygate all ya want. Having a superstar didn't get him a super bowl win
Falconsfan567 likes this

Jets D will be very good this year.... so will the Bills.

They may be but it's should still be an embarrassment to score just 23 points when you run 89 offensive plays.

They may be but it's should still be an embarrassment to score just 23 points when you run 89 offensive plays.

Turnovers can do that to you.

I personally think Brady is only an average QB. He's always had an amazing O-Line and that makes him look great cuz he has 7 seconds to find someone open alot of the time. just my thoughts though...

I often wondered that myself, but this is what never goes away.

Manning is perhaps the greates QB that you will see in your lifetime,

and the guy is a sure fire First Ballot HOF'er.

The sad truth is, Brady is I hate to say it,,Better.

You simply cant argue this because you will never have

a foundation to argue.

What's your point? There have been 39 Six TD games in the history of the NFL.....

lol so what. It was a meaningless game and a shoot out between conference rivals. There was absolutely no defense in that game at all. One qb threw for 5,the other threw for 6. Are you telling me that Matt flynn is supposedly better than Peyton or any other top qb?. I mean sheesh, Stafford passed for 5000 yards, does that make him one of the best. Cause he's not

he also hasn't won a championship since he started putting up monster numbers. Scream spygate all ya want. Having a superstar didn't get him a super bowl win

Thank you for making my next point for me. As soon as the Patriots went offensive heavy in their philosophy the defense slipped and they haven't won a Super Bowl since. You've still got to play defense to win the Super Bowl.