Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CEO_PARLAY

Does Watching The Patriots Piss Any Of You Off?

405 posts in this topic

Matt Cassel is 10x better than whoever the Colts had at QB.

Also that was a 10-6 team with Peyton Manning. (2-14 without him 8 win difference)

The Cassel team the year before went 18-1 to (11-5 without him 7 win difference)

Playoff team to losing bad team.

Playoff team to Playoff Team. (unless thats the year they missed it but going 11 wins and missing playoffs if crazy)

I doubt Brady would have followed up the 18-1 anymore then 2 more wins then cassel did, tops.

really? Higher than 50 TDs and 4800 yards in one season? Has Ryan ever reached those numbers

Has Ryan even had close to as good as an o-line as that? nope, dont think so... skill players may be flashy but without good trenches its all for naught

really? Higher than 50 TDs and 4800 yards in one season? Has Ryan ever reached those numbers

I agree but that is not the usual numbers for Brady though.

He did have a new WR that was still in his prime named Randy Moss that year.

Moss accounted for 23 of those tds that year.

bertrain7 likes this

Playoff team to losing bad team.

Playoff team to Playoff Team. (unless thats the year they missed it but going 11 wins and missing playoffs if crazy)

I doubt Brady would have followed up the 18-1 anymore then 2 more wins then cassel did, tops.

Well they did miss the Playoffs with Cassell and the 2007 team was the GOAT (The Broncos could match it this year because they are STACKED at Oline & WR with a top 5 all time QB)

Also this is just silly.....

fICLOA8.png

Mr. Right likes this

Has Ryan even had close to as good as an o-line as that? nope, dont think so... skill players may be flashy but without good trenches its all for naught

peyton manning has never reached those numbers in the same season. What makes you think Ryan would? Drew Brees has never reached those numbers in the same season. Aaron Rodgers has always had a horrible line and he put up 40 tds and 4500 yard seasons. Ryan hasn't even reached Rodgers nunbernumbers
Mr. Right likes this

I think Brady is the GOAT, but after the first drive, which was just that really cool playcall, the Pats don't look all that great to me. I'm more covetous of the Jets OL, and the fact the Jets don't take advantage of having such a good one makes me nauseous.

I agree but that is not the usual numbers for Brady though.

He did have a new WR that was still in his prime named Randy Moss that year.

Moss accounted for 23 of those tds that year.

50 tds and 4800 yards aren't typical numbers for any qb. Only one qb has ever had those type of numbers in one season. Only one

peyton manning has never reached those numbers in the same season. What makes you think Ryan would? Drew Brees has never reached those numbers in the same season. Aaron Rodgers has always had a horrible line and he put up 40 tds and 4500 yard seasons. Ryan hasn't even reached Rodgers nunbernumbers

Take that season out would you, noone covered Moss that year, except revis one game i think, made it real easy to hit him for a score, especially after 7 seconds.

Aaron Rodgers is quickly becoming one of my personal top ranked QB's, actually he is sitting #2 behind Peyton Manning because he has done extremely well despite a pretty bad O-Line, its still a better o-line then ours i believe.

Drew Bree's, he's a really good QB too but not on Rodgers and Manning's level, as he's got an above average O-Line.

Let's see how Manning does this year though, His O-Line seems to be really good and he looks 100% healthy this year too... plus wes welker and that TE... oh he should dominate this season.

Good night all

Take that season out would you, noone covered Moss that year, except revis one game i think, made it real easy to hit him for a score, especially after 7 seconds.

Aaron Rodgers is quickly becoming one of my personal top ranked QB's, actually he is sitting #2 behind Peyton Manning because he has done extremely well despite a pretty bad O-Line, its still a better o-line then ours i believe.

Drew Bree's, he's a really good QB too but not on Rodgers and Manning's level, as he's got an above average O-Line.

Let's see how Manning does this year though, His O-Line seems to be really good and he looks 100% healthy this year too... plus wes welker and that TE... oh he should dominate this season.

Good night all

Rodgers is better than Peyton

You gotta love how we draft DE's what seems like every year then they ride the bench for years and this forum always talks about how much potential they have. Then TD goes out and signs a veteran DE 4 years past his prime and we ride him till he has nothing left.

Who are you talking about!? Not Osi.

I don't know. That is really close to call. Peyton will own every good all-time QB career record in the near future.

I will admit though that Peyton would get killed behind the Packers o-line because he has very little mobility.

It pisses me off to an extent, yes. It just makes me question how Dimitroff could come from the Patriots, but value the O Line so little.

Great or Elite QB + Scrub weapons + Elite O Line = Great or Elite offense

Great QB + Elite weapons + Scrub O Line = Average to good offense

Guess which one is us.

Agreed right now Rodgers is my #1 QB right now.

Without him I think the Packers get the #1 overall pick.

Agreed right now Rodgers is my #1 QB right now.

Without him I think the Packers get the #1 overall pick.

Didn't they win with Matt Flynn that one time he thew 6 TDs?

Didn't they win with Matt Flynn that one time he thew 6 TDs?

they were playing the freaking lions. But to be fair both teams were playoff bound so I don't know if it was backups vs backups or backups vs starters

When I made this thread it wasn't meant to be a Ryan bashing thread or a envy thread. What I meant about this was I just hate the fact that we have these weapons and dont really put fear in teams like the pats do.