Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CEO_PARLAY

Does Watching The Patriots Piss Any Of You Off?

405 posts in this topic

The Falcons have won quite a few games in the last 5 years when they played as ****** as the Patriots did last night and still won.

True never said we didn't I was just making comment that the pulling out the win part is more important than the score. I bet if we catch that TD to win many of these post on the board would have never seen the light of Day.

True never said we didn't I was just making comment that the pulling out the win part is more important than the score. I bet if we catch that TD to win many of these post on the board would have never seen the light of Day.

You're correct. I don't care if the win is by 1 point or 20. A win is a win and a loss is a loss. They all count the same.

I read a comment on here saying Ryan gets the ball out quicker than Brady, not even close. I like Ryan, he's a local BC kid and I root for the Falcons in the NFC, but Brady is the best.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/11/07/signature-stat-snapshot-time-to-throw/

The last time the Pats started 3-0 was in 2007, they won 18 games and were AFC champions that year. We are taking our licks early on O, our 3 best weapons are out (Gronk, Vereen, Dola) but they will all return later in the season, and the rookies are improving. The Bucs game gave us some hope in them, they still have a long way to go though.

Da Bird is Da Word likes this

It pisses me off when I see teams that get it. They get that a franchise QB has to have a OL. We still don't get it.

Preach