Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CEO_PARLAY

Does Watching The Patriots Piss Any Of You Off?

405 posts in this topic

They have a bunch of no named players at their skill position except Steven Ridley and Gronk who isn't even playing and they just pick defenses apart. Like that drive was seamless with Brady missing passes and all. We have way more weapons but a lot less production. Or am I out of line here?

LotsaPoppa and ya_boi_j like this

I always ask why we can't go uptempo like that.

They play so sporadically that the defense doesn't have a chance to get settled.

It pisses me off thinking about it honestly.. if we had a fearless system like that.. it'd be real nice

I personally think Brady is only an average QB. He's always had an amazing O-Line and that makes him look great cuz he has 7 seconds to find someone open alot of the time. just my thoughts though...

average? Well they say an opinion is like a..........

I personally think Brady is only an average QB. He's always had an amazing O-Line and that makes him look great cuz he has 7 seconds to find someone open alot of the time. just my thoughts though...

Brady an average QB? You must have just started watching football yesterday.

But still, I hear the whole Brady Ryan argument but shouldn't the weapons make up for that? I want to blame the play calling because the way their receivers get open is ridiculous. That one play they all bit on the play action. It takes a coach to do that.

They have Brady. We have Ryan. There is your answer.

That's not the complete answer. Some of it is scheme/coaching, o line...

Well if a defense ever bites so hard o na run Ryan would destroy them as well. Other than that play Brady hasn't done anything incredible this game...that wasn't even incredible jets just suck and all crashed on the run.

you just lost any cred rite there.

Hatchet Wound and Mr. Right like this

I'm not far behind on the whole Brady being average train. Look at the system. The guy who Brady beat out, mallet, cassell. They all play good on this team. Brady has not won the ship since that great defense

Brady an average QB? You must have just started watching football yesterday.

sorry, a little above average. Look at what happens when Brady is out, they still do well, look at the QB who went to the Chiefs, he didnt do great in KC but did really well when he played while Brady was out. All the Manning vs Brady that was out there, i always that Manning was leagues above Brady. Games are fought and won in the Trenches for the most part, but sometimes a QB can even make up for that, and Manning can do that. imo Matt Ryan is better then Brady, if given the O-Line that Brady has played with then Ryan would be on top of the world. Manning is the best QB ever imo though... Peyton Manning that is.

CEO_PARLAY likes this

I don't think Brady is by any stretch of the imagination average, but I have noticed over the years his line allows him to drop back, slowly make his reads then BOOM completion.

sorry, a little above average. Look at what happens when Brady is out, they still do well, look at the QB who went to the Chiefs, he didnt do great in KC but did really well when he played while Brady was out. All the Manning vs Brady that was out there, i always that Manning was leagues above Brady. Games are fought and won in the Trenches for the most part, but sometimes a QB can even make up for that, and Manning can do that. imo Matt Ryan is better then Brady, if given the O-Line that Brady has played with then Ryan would be on top of the world. Manning is the best QB ever imo though... Peyton Manning that is.

you put Brady on the Falcons with the same exact weapons Ryan has and line, he will still be great. Even harry would have more big games.
Mr. Right, CEO_PARLAY and Falconguy like this

No Brady has a great Oline we are built differently.

I'm not far behind on the whole Brady being average train. Look at the system. The guy who Brady beat out, mallet, cassell. They all play good on this team. Brady has not won the ship since that great defense

Brady is GOAT. If you guys want an argument of which QB makes anyone look good it is Brady.

You may say the Matt Cassell argument but he took the greatest offense of all time and made them average.

Mr. Right likes this

you just lost any cred rite there.

Watch his games, when a team gets consistent pressure (which has happened like 2 games in the past few years) then Brady crumbles. Use a Stop Watch and see how much time he has back there as well, see how much time he has back there.

You could say if Brady had Peytons weapons he would be even better.

Not really. We actually have a lot of similarities, but a little more toned down. Brady is getting pressured. He had a three and out. Just like us on Sunday. They barely beat the Bills this past weekend. They aren't scared of failure. That's Belichick.

This is why I don't think Brady is THE BEST quarterback in the league. He's definitely not average though.

Also: Say you were awakened from a coma in mid-2005 and new nothing of the past, you'd probably just consider Tom Brady to be a guy who couldn't win the big one.

Well if a defense ever bites so hard o na run Ryan would destroy them as well. Other than that play Brady hasn't done anything incredible this game...that wasn't even incredible jets just suck and all crashed on the run.

They won't because our playcalling and tempo never forces defense to think quickly and react even quicker.

They randomly went no huddle in a RUNNING FORMATION and it confused the defense.

CEO_PARLAY likes this