After Watching S.f , Greenbay And Denver

taymattluke1221

Can we match up with these teams? Do we have the talent ? Do we have the coaching ? I thought going in to this year we had our most talented team to date. Now I'm not a fan of our coaching and I feel we win inspite of Smith , but after losing to a Saints team that I think is not a top 10 team, I don't know if we could compete with them . Hope I'm wrong. Your thoughts ??

Can we match up with these teams? Do we have the talent ? Do we have the coaching ? I thought going in to this year we had our most talented team to date. Now I'm not a fan of our coaching and I feel we win inspite of Smith , but after losing to a Saints team that I think is not a top 10 team, I don't know if we could compete with them . Hope I'm wrong. Your thoughts ??

The saints are still a good team and they won at home(only by 6 points) despite that off year they had.

we can beat all those teams ... bad even. but I just call it like I see it. this team is soft. I'm gonna need Smitty to pull a Mike Tomlin and try to bust some teams in the mouth. you can still control the clock and not get penalized when you bust somebody in the mouth. but one thing that I saw that I'm loving is that for the first time in a long time the defensive linemen were effing fighting in the trenches. I'm gonna need them to send some of that energy to the rest of the team. if Babs, Peters & Osi play with that intensity for the whole season, I'll be satisfied. we got some dogs on defense but the over-all vibe is soft, let's get everybody on the same page and we kill anybody we face

Falcons would get beat by the Niners and Broncos as of right now. If the Falcons played the Packers I think they can beat them.

We can beat any team in the NFL or get our ases handed to us on any given day. Trust me.

Sums it up. Anyone could bear us I feel like the way our line is playing. On the other hand we could beat any team. I wouldn't say we have a very good chance to beat those teams right now, but we have time to get better.

No way to tell until the clock hits 0:00 in a game with any team. To many variables in victory to ever be sure who will or could win. The saying "Well they looked good on paper" is the age old excuse for bad prognostication. I, myself, try never to have to use it.smile.png

Edited by AREA51

The 49ers lost to the 2012 Rams and tied them in their own home field, the year they went to the SB.

Chew on that.

The Ravens suck during the regular season, same with the Giants.

In fact almost all SB bound teams go 10-6,11-5, etc, and look shoddy at times, even playing at home

I can't judge our team on just one game. Especially a division game against our nemesis! Remeber that Frisco had major trouble with the Rams last yr and yrs prior. division games are played much different. On top that, Frisco beat Green Bay and Denver played a Ravens team that we don't know how good they are or aren't. Didn't really see much out of them outside of Frisco having a mobile QB that just blew me away. GB lost and Denver beat up on certain teams last yr but never the elite teams (which explains this big win over B-More). Let the season play out before we get jealous and mope over what kind of team we do or don't have.

Edited by treboyplay

Funny how ppl jump to conclusions after only one week of football. The truth is its still way too early to be crowning anybody we honestly don't know how good any team is at this point. San Fran looked good because green bay over played the read option Denver looked great because Baltimore couldn't sustain a drive to save their lives gassing their defense.