Dimitroff Reads These Boards

Doubt it. At best td's getting texts or messages from friends relaying message board material.

No player or personnel would waste their time on us jerk offs.

Yea, TD is not wasting time reading this drivel. No GM worth a d*mn is. At best he's being told about it by friends and family b/c I can't even believe any other staff would be worried about what some clowns on a message board are saying...fans or not. I'm sure they'll just let us stick to Madden franchises and rooting for the team on Sundays.

I'm sure they do. And I'm sure they're very proud to have such a great, supporting fanbase.

I agree. The Falcons probably have one of the top 3 "official" message boards in the league. Unlike the Saints, who used to have an "official" one a few years ago, but shut it down because they couldn't handle Falcons fans being so active over there, which is what gave birth to "Saints Report" message board to begin with.

Well I doubt if Dimi is reading the boards but I bet somebody in the FO is.

The Atlanta Football Falcons are an Arthur Blank company and Mr. Blank wants to know what his fans think. Trust me.

Just ask the ole timers on this board that got invited out to the Branch to give feedback on the boards, unis, cheerleaders, you name it.

Ole school mofos like me, Banker, Sac, Rev, Shiney, Cappy, Direwolf, Gazoo, Defcon, Cooter, Shay, Antmillenium and more. Good times.

Well I doubt if Dimi is reading the boards but I bet somebody in the FO is.

The Atlanta Football Falcons are an Arthur Blank company and Mr. Blank wants to know what his fans think. Trust me.

Just ask the ole timers on this board that got invited out to the Branch to give feedback on the boards, unis, cheerleaders, you name it.

Ole school mofos like me, Banker, Sac, Rev, Shiney, Cappy, Direwolf, Gazoo, Defcon, Cooter, Shay, Antmillenium and more. Good times.

Wait, they asked for your feedback on the cheerleaders? Were you allowed to touch the merchandise too?

I agree. The Falcons probably have one of the top 3 "official" message boards in the league. Unlike the Saints, who used to have an "official" one a few years ago, but shut it down because they couldn't handle Falcons fans being so active over there, which is what gave birth to "Saints Report" message board to begin with.

Yep and had the best board by far in the early 2000s. Mainly because of the Mods. Better than all the rest IMO.

Unlike many posters here who accuse yall of being lax, I appreciate it.

Just please don't ban me again. I've survived 12 years but did get banned by you, Sac and Shiney along the way.

Rev saved me and told me I'm one ban away from permaban. Hopefully that's not true.

If it is and yall send me out I really enjoyed it! I promise I won't come back like Swift.

A lot of us here today remember those days. The majority you mentioned are still here posting, albeit not as much. Just saw the infamous Gazoo make a few posts today.

Gaz was my closest friend when we started out. He hates me now because of the Busterson debacle and my allegiance with Cappy. Shame, shame, shame.