Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cre

Angry Falcons

13 posts in this topic

A while ago i made this angry falcons logo.

angrybirdsfalcons.png

last year a buddy of mine printed it out big and got on tv in the NFC Champ game.

ceow.jpg

Figured id get a head start this year and see if i can get these things showing up all over the place.

i have the print file if anyone wants it. i believe its 24x24.

RISE UP and quit trippin about that stains game.

End zone Jones likes this

I'm surprised someone didn't come and take it from him and tell him he couldn't have it. At the AFMB Tailgate for the NFCCG we had the big printouts that Fibonacci and I hung up and they came and told both of us we couldn't have them and made us pull them up. I couldn't help but notice in the Superdome they had big banners hanging all over the overhangs, even covering some things that were on them. I never saw them get moved. Ashamed that our Dome wouldn't let us put that kind of stuff up but the Saints allow it. dry.png

Obviously I know they wouldn't come take this in the stands but it just reminded me and made me bitter again.

I'm surprised someone didn't come and take it from him and tell him he couldn't have it. At the AFMB Tailgate for the NFCCG we had the big printouts that Fibonacci and I hung up and they came and told both of us we couldn't have them and made us pull them up. I couldn't help but notice in the Superdome they had big banners hanging all over the overhangs, even covering some things that were on them. I never saw them get moved. Ashamed that our Dome wouldn't let us put that kind of stuff up but the Saints allow it. dry.png

Obviously I know they wouldn't come take this in the stands but it just reminded me and made me bitter again.

they won't let you bring stuff like this in?

If that true, it's a huge fail.

they won't let you bring stuff like this in?

If that true, it's a huge fail.

We could bring it in. they just had a problem with us hanging it up.

We could bring it in. they just had a problem with us hanging it up.

oh ok.

do you know why this thread got moved here?

feel free to put that graphic you made on this thread too if you want. it'd be cool to see both those things in the stands.

A while ago i made this angry falcons logo.

angrybirdsfalcons.png

last year a buddy of mine printed it out big and got on tv in the NFC Champ game.

ceow.jpg

Figured id get a head start this year and see if i can get these things showing up all over the place.

i have the print file if anyone wants it. i believe its 24x24.

RISE UP and quit trippin about that stains game.

I'd like to print one out if possible!

I think they pay the quarterback too much money to not be able to move out of the pocket I think he is sorry and we desire a better quarterback than Mac. This is how I feel. Atlanta desire someone can play in the pocket and out. New Quarterback! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they pay the quarterback too much money to not be able to move out of the pocket I think he is sorry and we desire a better quarterback than Mac. This is how I feel. Atlanta desire someone can play in the pocket and out. New Quarterback! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF are you mumbling about. Go back to your momie's basement and take a nap.