Vaccaro Hit On Ryan

jimmy21

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It didn't look like that bad or that dirty of a hit to me. Yes, late, but that's what the penalty was for. It didn't look like an intentional, blatant attempt to injure.

It wasn't. Not bad enough to scrap. I see this every Sunday and its always a flag. If Ryan didn't get the wind knocked out of him the board wouldn't be this upset.

They show Clay Matthews pulling Kap down on the sideline, which Kap saw coming, Vaccaro late hit to Ryans ribs, obviously hurt Ryan and didn't get any reaction from the Falcons O-line. It would have been nice to see someone stick up for Ryan. I have yet to see that Hit shown on NFLnetwork, maybe they afraid that someone might bring up "Bounty"

Smitty didn't seem to mind.

They show Clay Matthews pulling Kap down on the sideline, which Kap saw coming, Vaccaro late hit to Ryans ribs, obviously hurt Ryan and didn't get any reaction from the Falcons O-line. It would have been nice to see someone stick up for Ryan. I have yet to see that Hit shown on NFLnetwork, maybe they afraid that someone might bring up "Bounty"

That's because our offense is full of pu$$ies. No one has any attitude, no aggression, DBs manhandle our WRs pulling and shoving them all day and no fight back. No one comes to the aid of their QB. This team is just SOFT let's face it.

That's because our offense is full of pu$$ies. No one has any attitude, no aggression, DBs manhandle our WRs pulling and shoving them all day and no fight back. No one comes to the aid of their QB. This team is just SOFT let's face it.

But these guys weren't built to be soft. They are just taking on the character of the coach.

If you want to go there, Why bring up Bounty, he did like every other team he did it for FREE...... And no one cares except ESPN if a player or fan dropped him a bill on the side, that's how stupid Bounty is.

Edited by Bartholomew

This^

This team has no fire and we have no meanies. Falcon Filter? I bet if one of our guys hit Brees like that, Aints players would have gone psycho.

<<<<< I agree. by not doing anything after to that Cheap shot Aint player. The REFS let the Aints get away with a lot of late hits on Matt during the game. NOT ONE TIME DID ANY OF OUR PLAYERS COME TO THE RESCUE OF OUR GREAT QB. IT A REAL SHAME!!

• 8 months later...