Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interceptor430

Unbelievable...

23 posts in this topic

We'll beat the Rams bro. Don't go selling all your tickets 'cuz of that game.

Dude please don't post again until your bet is over. Makes me

You should pack your bags & leave tonight.

LOL! Thanks for making me laugh on this crummy day.

No one wants to pay above face value for upstairs. If you were in lower bowl or black seats, then you would get 10% above face value. Upstairs, bleh.....

Not true...

Not true...

Right, that is not true. But it does depend on the opponent. You can easily get 100 each for the cheap seats to the Patriots game. But the Rams? Good luck getting 75%.

Right, that is not true. But it does depend on the opponent. You can easily get 100 each for the cheap seats to the Patriots game. But the Rams? Good luck getting 75%.

Does this mean there are no fans in ATL that wish to see the first Home Game in the Dome? It makes no sense at all.... I understand that Ram Fans would not travel for upper level... but dayum!

I have 2 tickets to the Week 2 game that have not sold...and I'm asking 10% over Face value. upper level endzone, 8th row.

Why give you 10% over face value when I can go to the game 20 minutes before kickoff and buy a ticket 40% below face? Upper level too? When buying from a scalper, I'll only buy in the Verizon section, and rarely, if ever pay over face.

Does this mean there are no fans in ATL that wish to see the first Home Game in the Dome? It makes no sense at all.... I understand that Ram Fans would not travel for upper level... but dayum!

Doesn't make much sense to me either. You'd think that just because it's the Home Opener it would be a hard ticket to find, but that's not the case. This is one reason I've been screaming for a home opener against a meaningful team. Haven't had one since 2005...

Oh and btw. There are 4900 resale tickets left today. Believe it or not, this is much less than in years past.

Doesn't make much sense to me either. You'd think that just because it's the Home Opener it would be a hard ticket to find, but that's not the case. This is one reason I've been screaming for a home opener against a meaningful team. Haven't had one since 2005...

Oh and btw. There are 4900 resale tickets left today. Believe it or not, this is much less than in years past.

It is amazing and unbelievable. 2 seats, row 8, upper level end zone... $39... and yes, I previously added 10% to try and recoup the cost of the 2 useless preseason games.... And ATL needs a new Stadium? LOL