One Of The Most Talented Rosters In The Nfl, Plus Weak Coaching...

BirdWeisErrr_2

laugh.png

I meant to tell you, Sharon, that your reply to my Stanks cartoon had me rolling!

"The Saints: all things stanky!"

cracked me up!

You're so cruel! You're EVIL! laugh.png

I just remembered and I don't know if i ever thanked you.

You sent me a print of that Ten little Indians when I got the "I Survived" print.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just remembered and I don't know if i ever thanked you.

You sent me a print of that Ten little Indians when I got the "I Survived" print.

That's 'cause, next to the recent "Stanks" cartoon, Ten Little Indians was my most popular if not controversial cartoon and I wanted you to have an autographed print. Big Rob is gonna be soooo upset! laugh.png

That's 'cause, next to the recent "Stanks" cartoon, Ten Little Indians was my most popular if not controversial cartoon and I wanted you to have an autographed print. Big Rob is gonna be soooo upset! laugh.png

What's up, big guy?

I know I don't need to tell you this, but these over-reactors are truly absurd, aren't they?

Tampa and Carolina lost today, so the NFC South has one team 1-0, the other three, 0-1. So, should the Skanky Aints go to Tampa next Sunday and get beaten by an angry Tampa team that has always played them tough, and we take care of business at home next Sunday against the Rams, then there's a distinct possibility that after week two every team in the division will be 1-1. Then. essentially we will have a 14 game schedule (remember when?) all evened up as if the season just started...and we get the Skanks in our house next. That's not optimism; that's reality!

And as for these sensitive, girly men complaining about hurting Indians feelings...some being wusses!

My father was half Cherokee and half Irish (my paternal Grandfather was a pure bred Cherokee while his wife had read hair, light skin and freckly). My mother was 1/4 Creek, 1/2 Chickasaw and 1/4 German. My sister won the Miss Cherokee Pageant many years back. All this injun blood running through my veins and personally I think all of this hullabaloo about offensive mascots is utterly ridiculous...and I don't know a single relative of mine that feels any different!

I am supremely confident of who and what I am and frankly look at the Atlanta "Braves" as a compliment. So, big guy, keep being you and if you need a spear chunker to get your back just give me a smoke signal.

I am supremely confident of who and what I am and frankly look at the Atlanta "Braves" as a compliment. So, big guy, keep being you and if you need a spear chunker to get your back just give me a smoke signal.

You know, QB, it's funny. I didn't name the teams and if I was a native American, I might consider "Redskins" as an offensive term. It would be the same as "Blackskins", "Whiteskins", etc. So I was careful to use the term "Indians" in that cartoon, but in today's Politically Correct world, I suppose I should have refereed to the "Skins" as the "Native American Home Boys", or something like that! laugh.png

I posted that cartoon when we played the Skins several years ago, the same game Mike Smith got sideways with DeAngelo Hall on the sidelines. It fit perfectly. But a few bed-wetters are incredibly sensitive, or at least pretend to be. I think they live for the chance to jump on a soap box and preach righteousness, even if they don't really subscribe to what they're preaching. But it's all good and can be very entertaining, i.e.; this thread!

I wonder if after the game in the locker room or the flight back, if someone stood up and said, "hey guys, I'm really getting tired of losing to the Aints. They are an expansion team formed in 06( according to Aints fans) and they have dominated us"?

I hate it, but they're a pretty good team with a very good QB.

They are our nemesis. Always have been, always will be. It's a great rivalry, even when both teams sucked elephant turds through a garden hose for all those years.