**** All Of Your Post Game Thought Threads

JBourneMurkedU

Make a ******* post in a post game thread instead of you cry babies and attention whores making thread after thread offering "your thoughts" on the game. No one gives a ****, you're not an expert and it clutters up this already cancer stricken forum. I mean what the **** are we doing? Every time we lose a game at least 89 new threads pop up with this ******** analysis. It's lame makes our fanbase look like a bunch of biches. Is that what we are?

Except I didn't you stupid mother****ers. Pointing out idiocy does not equate to idiocy. **** I bet some of you don't even have a reading level past 3rd grade reading the posts on here. **** ALL OF YOU LOSERS! You're all lifeless sacks of **** who try to live your life through a football team. Congratulations. FOCKER OUT!

AND WHOEVER MODS THIS PLACE IS A POS WHO ALLOWS IT

Edited by JBourneMurkedU

Except I didn't you stupid mother****ers. Pointing out idiocy does not equate to idiocy. **** I bet some of you don't even have a reading level past 3rd grade reading the posts on here. **** ALL OF YOU LOSERS! You're all lifeless sacks of **** who try to live your life through a football team. Congratulations. FOCKER OUT!

are you and 567 related by any chance

You did the exact same thing. People are whining about things they don't like, and you whined about something you didn't like. Same thing bro. Put the revolver down, step out of the shower, and get your mind right...

Make a ******* post in a post game thread instead of you cry babies and attention whores making thread after thread offering "your thoughts" on the game. No one gives a ****, you're not an expert and it clutters up this already cancer stricken forum. I mean what the **** are we doing? Every time we lose a game at least 89 new threads pop up with this ******** analysis. It's lame makes our fanbase look like a bunch of biches. Is that what we are?

I'm replying to you in another thread

Please mods, do this man a favor and put him out of his misery.

banhim.jpg