Time For A Change At Hc - Flame Away

He's lost the team. He needs to go.

By this logic maybe we have AB move the team and then they may have a better season. This season has been a disaster for sure. It happens when so many things that were of no fault of the coaching staff, mostly injury and now an arrest . Our O-line looks horrible and all some of you fans want to d is yell about the coaching staff. I know I am wasting my time as some of you guys will just never be happy unless we blow out teams by 40 points and win the super bowl undefeated and join the 72 Dolphins. It sucks we know it sucks because we as fans have to deal with it to. However I don't understand the logic in coming in every week after we lose which at this point should be expected until we can fix this mess in the off-season. In a nut shell, man up and stop crying like little girls. Look at the bright side after this wasted season we will not only have some people back we will also have the weak links cut and a lot of cap room for some FAs. We will also have very high first round pick as well as in every other round. We will be OK. My biggest concern is the health of Ryan.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There you go take any pressure the head coach had been feeling off of him and give him the injury bug excuse. Now how is that working for the Falcons today against the Bucs??? Looks like the team has no heart and have lost the will to play this game. There is no way we should be getting "BLOWN" out against the Bucs!!!!!! I expected this team too lose today but this is just plain embarrassing!!

So now we get to watch a poorly coached team again next year then they fire all these coaches and start over. The new stadium will be built good luck putting butts in those PLS seats!

For everyone that thinks Mike Smith is safe.. If this team keeps getting blown out by teams like this HE WILL BE GONE!!!

Then we are looking at a new head coach and a top 5 pick this year. If TD is any good he will fix the lines and this team will be better next year

Even before I was convinced he needed to go I'd been saying I don't know why people were so convinced he was safe if this team continued to not show up in games.

I absolutely think this game is the nail in the coffin for him.

Has a team ever fallen this far this fast? From 13-3 to (likely) 2-14? I don't care how many injuries we've had, this is more than an embarrassment. Normally I wouldn't call for a quick hook on a coach, but this is getting ridiculous. Maybe TD goes first for his horrible Al Davis strategy of putting together a team, but Smith should be next.

Oh, and first post. Hope I don't get banned for being negative.

Injuries aside, you don't come out with the same garbage game plan week after week. The no huddle is completely non existent. That's coaching folks. Guys on defense still are out of position and poorly tackling. That's coaching. You let a 1-8 team hang 40 points on you. That's coaching. This team cannot compete, and even with the injuries we have, we still have as much if not more talent than the rest of the bottom feeder teams, yet we look even worse than the bottom feeders. Yes, it is coaching. If it is not coaching, then God help us next year, because even with the injured players back, this team will still S U C K!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Time for some major changes on the staff. Will we ever look good in the 2nd half of a game as long as Mike Smith is our coach? The only difference between past seasons and this one is that we make that 4th down play a couple of years ago, pick up 10 more yards, and kick a FG with 30 seconds left. Otherwise, this is the same team we always see out there. The names on the back of the jerseys are different, but Smittyball remains.

• 9 months later...
Guest facelessman07

Blank loves winning too much to go back to the old Falcon days. Even if we hired a coach and he sucked, Blank would keep searching till he found the right one

Edited by facelessman07