Time For A Change At Hc - Flame Away

coastiemike

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't see me bumping a 13 page thread every week.

Yep. People said after week 1 when I posted it was an overreaction because of 1 loss and I wouldn't be back. So, I'm making sure they understand I will be back every week until this coaching staff is fired and it wasn't a one week overreaction.

Is anyone really mad or upset about the game so far today? Did anyone really EXPECT anything different than what we are seeing so far? I am a life long fan of this franchise and today was the FIRST DAY that I can remember in atleast a decade, that I was home, and did not tune in on or before kickoff. I actually missed the entire first quarter doing something else here at home. This would NEVER had happened a year ago,****,even 2 months ago. THIS is the most embarrassing team in the NFL. I am not going to start tossing the blame around,there are already plenty of threads for that, but I would not be,FOR ONE SECOND, upset if the entire coaching staff, and I MEAN EVERYONE, along with all these over paid, under performing players are shown the door after the last game this year. This team has completely quit.

I truly expected Tampa to but the smack down on us today. People thinking that we would win this game are in denial. Even the fans that wear the most rosy colored homer glasses must know that we have some major problems. I am mad at the organization for putting this BS on the field and calling them a team. If Blank allows these same clowns to return next year, he will lose a lot of my respect as well. Time for some changes.

Couldn't agree more. This team has lost it's fire and everyone on the sideline seems to be just fine with that. Look at UGA last night. They fought the entire game to come back and take the lead. Yes , I know they still lost, but atleast they showed heart and a wil to win.

There is no lesser of a man than a complacent loser