The Official Falcons At Saints In-Game Thread

BankerBird™

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch the replay. It wasn't that late a hit but it gave the birds a td.

Watched the replay, Officials saw it also, it's called A DIRTY PLAY, nothing new with the saints I guess, considering bounty gate, I wonder who pocketed off that cheap late hit. And yes it was a late hit, obvious, IT WAS CALLED THAT WAY BY THE OFFICIALS ALSO. BTW : 1 TD doesn't mean nothing if a cheap shot affects the rest of the game because of that late hit.

Falcons lost, I'm not making excuses, but I am just saying I wonder if that cheap shot had any effect on the game. I'm sure it did, considering Ryan was favoring his ribs after that LATE HIT, and yes it was a LATE HIT and roughing the QB, he was hit where there was no padding. Obviously dirty play. Bounty Gate 2013 I guess. Just saying......

Edited by GAFALCONFAN

I won't be watching sports reporters this week, they will all be saying "I told ya so", this is a game the Falcons let slip away. The final play for the Falcons reminded me of Mike Mularkey's play calling, it was obvious they were going to Tony Gonzalez, very predictable, heck they had 3 people on him, somebody else had to have been open. JMO....

Jacquizz ran a delayed flat route to the right...he was wide open all matt needed to do was fade it to his outside shoulder

After riding high from last years championship game a lot of Falcon fans figured they would pick up where they left off at. Greatest show on turf, come on man what looks good on paper don't always add up on the field and record at the end of the year... Sean Payton exposed a huge weakness in the offensive line the Saints defense had "5" starters out, the Rams defensive line or licking there chops right now Mike Smith better have a good game plan.... Were moving ahead to the Buccaneers team who struggled against a bad Jets team, I can smell 2-0 in the division.

After riding high from last years championship game a lot of Falcon fans figured they would pick up where they left off at. Greatest show on turf, come on man what looks good on paper don't always add up on the field and record at the end of the year... Sean Payton exposed a huge weakness in the offensive line the Saints defense had "5" starters out, the Rams defensive line or licking there chops right now Mike Smith better have a good game plan.... Were moving ahead to the Buccaneers team who struggled against a bad Jets team, I can smell 2-0 in the division.

I don't think anyone was riding high after the NFCCG.

EXACTLY i don't care if we have 15 games left i just want to beat new orleans sorry *** in that trashy dome its been 4 straight years and theyre not even a good team!!!

Well, over those "4 straight years" we see Atlanta at 45-19 and New Orleans at 44-20, which sort of really seems like kinda the same thing....so I guess we could rely on either "head-to-head" or "championships" to determine if one or the other is "not even a good team". LOL Oh...and our dome isn't the one determined to be "outdated" and scheduled to be torn down. Just saying.

Watched the replay, Officials saw it also, it's called A DIRTY PLAY, nothing new with the saints I guess, considering bounty gate, I wonder who pocketed off that cheap late hit. And yes it was a late hit, obvious, IT WAS CALLED THAT WAY BY THE OFFICIALS ALSO. BTW : 1 TD doesn't mean nothing if a cheap shot affects the rest of the game because of that late hit.

Falcons lost, I'm not making excuses, but I am just saying I wonder if that cheap shot had any effect on the game. I'm sure it did, considering Ryan was favoring his ribs after that LATE HIT, and yes it was a LATE HIT and roughing the QB, he was hit where there was no padding. Obviously dirty play. Bounty Gate 2013 I guess. Just saying......

That's kinda EXACTLY what you're doing.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Sean Payton is 11-2 against the Falcons. How about running down the other 10 losses and how the Saints cheated in those. They OWN you and they don't have to cheat to beat you.