The Official Falcons At Saints In-Game Thread

BankerBird™

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Game Falcons....could have went either way, for sure. I not so sure why some in your fan base question MR. This loss is not on him. Both your offensive line and receivers need to pick it up. Ryan can only throw the ball...he can't protect and catch it. Your defense, with your young corners did an outstanding job against a seasoned offensive juggernaut. The only thing that happened this afternoon is that we took care of business at home. You'll get your chance on Thanksgiving. One thing is for sure, barring injuries, that game won't be a 'turkey'. Not to boast...but only to show my loyalty...GO Saints!!!

Classy...thanks. Sure you wouldn't at least pretend to be a falcon fan...we have to many idiots

Until they prove otherwise, your opinion is correct.

Same mistakes, bad play calling and lack of ability to finish happened almost exactly like they did in our last game, nothing changed during the offseason to fix that appears. Very frustrating.

How we entered this game with this offensive line is beyond me.

I am so tired of getting my hopes up only to be disappointed. I'll still watch and will always root for the Falcons to win, I guess I just had my expectations set too high and don't need to believe in any Falcons team until they actually do what is expected of them, like "WINNING THE BIG GAMES". Schedule doesn't get any easier from here on out. Some might say "Oh well it's just 1 loss" but you have to remember : "1 Loss will take you out of the playoffs for the whole season" so this was a game that mattered IMO.

Apologies for my whining everyone, this is just frustrating. Year after year after year. Maybe I need to find a different activity on sunday's rather than watch football, it can't be healthy getting upset over something out of your control like a football game.

i aam really disapointed at SJ drop a very easy pass that wouldve won the game

I won't be watching sports reporters this week, they will all be saying "I told ya so", this is a game the Falcons let slip away. The final play for the Falcons reminded me of Mike Mularkey's play calling, it was obvious they were going to Tony Gonzalez, very predictable, heck they had 3 people on him, somebody else had to have been open. JMO....

I am so tired of getting my hopes up only to be disappointed. I'll still watch and will always root for the Falcons to win, I guess I just had my expectations set too high and don't need to believe in any Falcons team until they actually do what is expected of them, like "WINNING THE BIG GAMES". Schedule doesn't get any easier from here on out. Some might say "Oh well it's just 1 loss" but you have to remember : "1 Loss will take you out of the playoffs for the whole season" so this was a game that mattered IMO.

Apologies for my whining everyone, this is just frustrating. Year after year after year. Maybe I need to find a different activity on sunday's rather than watch football, it can't be healthy getting upset over something out of your control like a football game.

The only big game is the last game - Last year we were one step away and we shuffled the deck - what we had before wasnt good enough so heres to 2013-14 . The oline, the playcalling - all has to gel and adjust to new players - we had a chance and fell short - but we were in the game and I can see us taking strides forward each week .

The only big game is the last game - Last year we were one step away and we shuffled the deck - what we had before wasnt good enough so heres to 2013-14 . The oline, the playcalling - all has to gel and adjust to new players - we had a chance and fell short - but we were in the game and I can see us taking strides forward each week .

Maybe your right, I hope so. But they are all big games when it comes to division rivals.

Edited by GAFALCONFAN

Would I be wrong in thinking that the cheap shot on Matt Ryan on the Falcons first offensive possession changed the whole game? Looked like Ryan was hit where there was no padding and he was favoring his ribs after that play early.

Thoughts?

Watch the replay. It wasn't that late a hit but it gave the birds a td.