The Official Falcons At Saints In-Game Thread

BankerBird™

Oh well.... Elite Offense? No, average defense? No....... Superbowl year? No. It starts by winning your division and from what I saw today I don't see that happening. I'm normally upbeat this time of year and optimistic after a loss, but based on what I saw today I'm going to be a realist. No way do the Falcons win the division. Just being for real, same old FALCONS, nothing new about this year except they took a step back. JUST MY OPINION flame all you want.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game

No. Not at all. Nice to see SJax play well, and see our no-huddle offense dominate again, but another blown game with terrible play calling, a safety tandem that looked horrible, and a pass rush that was non-existant.

Without an offensive line, this is going to be a long, long season. I hate Drew Brees more than I've hated anyone ever.

going in NO you just have to be better - with all the new components , I think there is a learning curve for the offense - I really think they should have leaned more on Jacksons running more in the early downs cause he still looks great - but with all the new parts on offense and defense - would have been nice to win ( would have been nice to see Matt attempt to run so close to the goalline wit the middle of the field open ) but I think we will get there. On another note , did anyone see the horse collar pull down on the last play on Ryan ?? Neither did the refs -

Oh well.... Elite Offense? No, average defense? No....... Superbowl year? No. It starts by winning your division and from what I saw today I don't see that happening. I'm normally upbeat this time of year and optimistic after a loss, but based on what I saw today I'm going to be a realist. No way do the Falcons win the division. Just being for real, same old FALCONS, nothing new about this year except they took a step back. JUST MY OPINION flame all you want.

Until they prove otherwise, your opinion is correct.

Same mistakes, bad play calling and lack of ability to finish happened almost exactly like they did in our last game, nothing changed during the offseason to fix that appears. Very frustrating.

How we entered this game with this offensive line is beyond me.

Edited by ryan

D wasn't perfect--of course they were being manhandled at the line.

I put this loss all on the O: Ryan, Julio, SJax, and the line.

Only person I pass is Roddy

Do you know football?

Ryan was raped all game except for the last drive and two drops in the end zone hurt.

You may leave the board and not come back. Also hand off your fan hood as you leave.

going in NO you just have to be better - with all the new components , I think there is a learning curve for the offense - I really think they should have leaned more on Jacksons running more in the early downs cause he still looks great - but with all the new parts on offense and defense - would have been nice to win ( would have been nice to see Matt attempt to run so close to the goalline wit the middle of the field open ) but I think we will get there. On another note , did anyone see the horse collar pull down on the last play on Ryan ?? Neither did the refs -

I did and screamed a little too loud.

Good Game Falcons....could have went either way, for sure. I not so sure why some in your fan base question MR. This loss is not on him. Both your offensive line and receivers need to pick it up. Ryan can only throw the ball...he can't protect and catch it. Your defense, with your young corners did an outstanding job against a seasoned offensive juggernaut. The only thing that happened this afternoon is that we took care of business at home. You'll get your chance on Thanksgiving. One thing is for sure, barring injuries, that game won't be a 'turkey'. Not to boast...but only to show my loyalty...GO Saints!!!