Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GTJeff1975

Ponys Vs Crows

342 posts in this topic

Ive never said he was the sole reason. I've merely said his turnovers contributed greatly. You guys can't take any criticism whatsoever and choose to see what you want to see. I've been pretty rational here and at least put forth effort to support my opinions. Then you guys form your little mob mentality and logic goes out the window.

Discussions with you have never been about logic because your bias towards Ryan has always been shown.

You blamed Ryan for everything.

falcons007 and DirtyBird8711 like this

Jacoby Jones is apparently superman and would of completely changed the outcome of that game.

I guess he wouldve caught all those overthrown balls by flacco.

I almost have to believe in karma after this showing tonight. You come to a Falcons message board and trash the organization and Matt Ryan all offseason. Then game one comes around and the Ravens get BLOWN OUT!

You guys are a hilarious, low intelligence mob.

Night night.

Your logic shows everyone how low your intelligence is.

You need to move on and enjoy the new season with other Ravens fans.

Lol I'm mad I missed the mayhem with bt last night! Lol looks real smart right now.

The Ravens want Flacco to be elite so bad thought they could ride his arm to victory. They, along with bt, forget that those 4 playoff games are not who Flacco is. This game was who Flacco is. 55% completion 2:2 TD:INT ratio. Should have been worse. Rice is the man who makes that team work. He had 12 carries. Lol sorry bt but Flacco isn't that good and this is why. He's a top tier game manager, but not an elite QB.

oher and jacoby went down and the game got out of hand. Not conducive to running the ball. It is quite obvious what series of events led to the flow of the game.

So, when I talk about Turner going down in the second half of the NFCCG and Ryan not having a run game at all, I'm making excuses, but when you talk about Flacco losing players, it's a REASON?

That's called being a hypocrite.

By the way BHOORF, I claimed all off season that the Flacco of his first 80 games was a better indicator of who Flacco was than that incredible 4 game stretch in the playoffs. So tell me, who did Flacco look like last night- the guy from the playoff run, or the guy from his first 5 years?