Update On The Arby's Glasses?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know of a somewhat local Arby's to Atlanta that has the Ryan glasses available? I have the Jackson one, but my Arby's was out of the Ryan ones! Thanks everyone!!

Jenn

Im not sure where you are, but I got the Ryan, Jackson and Oh-Sigh (the way the worker pronounced it lol) glasses a couple of days ago at the Arbys on 92 in woodstock.

Boom! Went by the Dawsonville Arby's. The truck had dropped off the box with the Ryan glasses about 30 minutes earlier. Manager asked me when I asked for the glasses "Are you one of the folks that called?" He said that they had been getting calls all day about the Ryan glasses. The Julio glasses went pretty quick so I imagine these won't last long. I picked myself up two.

I could get some if someone wouldn't mind sending me the $3.99 for the glass and shipping...I'm not big on fast food but I do love these glasses lol. smile.png PM me or email me at Solelister13@gmail.com (probably faster).

When and if I move out of atlanta I would hope someone would do the same for me so I'll pay it forward now.

Big shout out to this sister! It is rare to find somebody that gives their time to a stranger these days.

The Arby's at the CNN Center food court, around the corner from the dome, and where the Hawks play... They have Julio, Ryan, and SJAX. Said they would be getting more every other Friday and that they may get extra because other Arby's in GA are not selling well. Good Luck!

From the look on this board and ebay they are selling just fine

The Arby's at the CNN Center food court, around the corner from the dome, and where the Hawks play... They have Julio, Ryan, and SJAX. Said they would be getting more every other Friday and that they may get extra because other Arby's in GA are not selling well. Good Luck!

I don't know about other parts of Georgia but the ones on the North Side are having a hard time keeping Ryan & Julio.