Could New Orleans Be A Trap Game?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fibonacci

Might as well get these threads going. Glad the season is finally here!

Lol this **** already...

^^^^^ this is my thoughts. and which I gave him a +1 for the good laugh.

Guest fibonacci

You guys do realize that we are the media darlings for the Brian Banks story and that the 'evil' head hunting (Not So Much) Saints are the bad guys now, right?

there is other things the falcons have got notied for.

yet I have not seen any threads giving props to the media announcers who are giving us props. (Maybe we just have a lot of people who like to hate huh.png )

Doesn't look like the media is pulling for the Saints. All the media talking heads are picking you falcons to win this game and have crowned ya'll the repeat winners of the NFC south. It's never good to have all of the media and talking heads saying ya'll will run over everyone in your division. Saints defense is suspect but so is the falcons, offense is better for the falcons but the same can be said of the saints as well. Falcons O-line has RT/RG ???? the Saints O-line as well with LT ????. It's going to be who's defense shows up week one that decides this game.

Nobody is saying we are going to run over everyone in the division. People are predicting us to win less games than last year... PLUS, if everyone was picking the Saints, you would be loving it and throwing it in our faces. Cant' have it both ways Saints fan...