Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miller2Rison

Tim Tebow Cut

i personally think tebow is a solid player and a winner, he made denver a winning team and took them into the playoffs and brought home a playoff win. i think the pats cut him bc he didnt want to be a hybrid player. i think he would fit good as a back up to ryan here, if ever needed i think he could manage a couple of ws if ryan eve goe down.

please do not reply to this post if your reply lacks football knowledge.

i personally think tebow is a solid player and a winner, he made denver a winning team and took them into the playoffs and brought home a playoff win. i think the pats cut him bc he didnt want to be a hybrid player. i think he would fit good as a back up to ryan here, if ever needed i think he could manage a couple of ws if ryan eve goe down.

please do not reply to this post if your reply lacks football knowledge.

Tebow is pathetically bad at quarterback and you have been suckered into ESPN's boner for him. Tebow couldn't even beat out Mark Sanchez in New York!!! What does that tell you???

Tebow is pathetically bad at quarterback and you have been suckered into ESPN's boner for him. Tebow couldn't even beat out Mark Sanchez in New York!!! What does that tell you???

Boom

the thing is were not really stacked at depth at qb, dd has proven nothing. tebowhas shown he can win regular season and playoff games. we have the weapons he can work with.

He can manage games so that his amazing o-line, top tier defense, and great running game can outlast the other team. We have no amazing o-line or top tier defense. Tebow is a game manager, and a pretty poor one at that. **** he only throws the ball 6 times a game, that takes all our best players out of the game. Just no all around basically.

Any other QB's on the market that took a team to the playoffs?....No....? Ok, then stop bashing an let's pick him up.

He's not a QB, he's a walking circus. No thanks.

We also don't need clowns on this forum calling for Tebow to start if we sign him.

He's not a QB, he's a walking circus. No thanks.

We also don't need clowns on this forum calling for Tebow to start if we sign him.

lol that is a good point i didnt think about. maybe dd will work out. wish the best or tebow