A little off topic, but...

Just found out I have another tumor in my brain. Have an MRI and and doctor's visit next week to determine a course of action. Thoughts and prayers from Falcon Nation are appreciated!

Now the good: No luck selling my Preseason Tix for tomorrow, so I'll give them away. I have 3 seats- Section 316, row 15, seats 19-21 (aisle seats). Preferably, I'd like to give them to someone who can pick them up from me in Upstate SC, but emailing them could also be an option. Please only ask if you are actually available for, and want to go to the game.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found out I have another tumor in my brain. Have an MRI and and doctor's visit next week to determine a course of action. Thoughts and prayers from Falcon Nation are appreciated!

Now the good: No luck selling my Preseason Tix for tomorrow, so I'll give them away. I have 3 seats- Section 316, row 15, seats 19-21 (aisle seats). Preferably, I'd like to give them to someone who can pick them up from me in Upstate SC, but emailing them could also be an option. Please only ask if you are actually available for, and want to go to the game.

It's really good of you to be thinking of others while there's so much going on on your life.

This group of Falcon fans is the greatest, I don't care what anyone says!

But seriously, please take care of yourself; our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Got you in our prayers