The Official Welcome New A F M B Members Thread

BankerBird™

New poster here.

Long time reader, first time poster.

Is Mike Vick a good topic to bring up in random threads in order to throw the original topic out the window?

Shaddup...lol

Anyone who was here during the Vick days understands what he does to this place. It got so bad they had to add an entire new subforum to keep TATF clean.

Cam Newton is mediocre.

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shaddup...lol

Anyone who was here during the Vick days understands what he does to this place. It got so bad they had to add an entire new subforum to keep TATF clean.

Cam Newton is mediocre.

Yeah, I noticed a couple threads on the first page that got completely derailed when someone brought up Vick. Been a couple months since I've seen the Vick topic get out of hand.

Thank you. Clyde Mediocre HOF lacrosse player. I can only hope that one day Cam is to his sport what Mediocre was to his sport.

Ban Vick avatars then. I'm serious. On the topic of sociopaths, go ahead and ban Jeff Dahmer avatars too. On top of it, ban Cam newton avatars/signatures. Not because he's a psycho like Vick, he's just a sucky crybaby.

Roland Crybaby - HOF air guitarist. A noble sport that takes a lot of hard work and effort to be the best. Cam needs more time and work if he ever wants to reach crybaby status in the NFL. I've my fingers crossed. Thank you.

The Vick guys mainly do it to get a rise out of everyone else. Eventually they will tire themselves out once attention is no longer being paid to them. Banning them nonstop just has them creating new accounts in an attempt to cause more drama with a subject that is considered "taboo".

Caught between a rock and a hard place with them.

The Vick guys mainly do it to get a rise out of everyone else. Eventually they will tire themselves out once attention is no longer being paid to them. Banning them nonstop just has them creating new accounts in an attempt to cause more drama with a subject that is considered "taboo".

Caught between a rock and a hard place with them.

Naw, now you're talking about Ryan. The very few Vick supporters left are still mad about Ryan. It's the main reason every time they bring up Vick they are compelled to take a shot at Ryan. It's wild they still exist 7 years later but there are a handful still around. I personally never saw them as fans of the team but just fans of the Michael Vick Experience.

I guess I am new, although I may have signed up many years ago and forgot. Generally a reader of these posts, I am just adding another voice to your big Falcons board.

Huge Falcons Fan-atic! Can't stand the Ain'ts or their fans!

Thanks for letting me post!

Greetings! I am a Bengals fan and wanted to stop by just to compare notes. I'm not here to troll or cause problems.

I was hoping I could start a post to see if Matt Ryan ever went through the same fan bashing that Dalton is enduring after 3 straight playoff appearances without a playoff win.

I expect the media to do it but not fans, especially since he's only been playing 3 years.

He's in the same position Matt was in 2012. Trying to win his first playoff game in his 4th playoff attempt!

Greetings! I am a Bengals fan and wanted to stop by just to compare notes. I'm not here to troll or cause problems.

I was hoping I could start a post to see if Matt Ryan ever went through the same fan bashing that Dalton is enduring after 3 straight playoff appearances without a playoff win.

I expect the media to do it but not fans, especially since he's only been playing 3 years.

He's in the same position Matt was in 2012. Trying to win his first playoff game in his 4th playoff attempt!

you need 100 posts to start a thread and yes, he has. Still do

Hey guys, I've been a reader of these forums for probably the last 2 years, don't know why I've never bothered creating an account until now.

As the name suggests I'm a fan from north of border, grew up a fan of hockey until I was about 12 or so, that's when I watched my first SuperBowl and became instantly addicted to football(was the 2001 Ravens vs Giants if your wondering). After that I started looking into some teams seeing as there was no Canadian home team to support, I live an hour away from Detroit but growing up a Leafs fan I hated everything about Detroit, so there was way I was supporting the Lions lol. With my favourite colour being red the Falcons, Chiefs, and Cardinals were the 3 that jumped out to me, and with both Falcons and Cardinals having top 5 picks I looked into there history and eventually settled on the Atlanta Falcons. Been a die-hard fan ever since :)

Well that's just a little bit about me and I look forward to future discussions :)

Hey guys, I've been a reader of these forums for probably the last 2 years, don't know why I've never bothered creating an account until now.

As the name suggests I'm a fan from north of border, grew up a fan of hockey until I was about 12 or so, that's when I watched my first SuperBowl and became instantly addicted to football(was the 2001 Ravens vs Giants if your wondering). After that I started looking into some teams seeing as there was no Canadian home team to support, I live an hour away from Detroit but growing up a Leafs fan I hated everything about Detroit, so there was way I was supporting the Lions lol. With my favourite colour being red the Falcons, Chiefs, and Cardinals were the 3 that jumped out to me, and with both Falcons and Cardinals having top 5 picks I looked into there history and eventually settled on the Atlanta Falcons. Been a die-hard fan ever since :)

Well that's just a little bit about me and I look forward to future discussions :)

Welcome our brother from the great white north! Glad to have you!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fibonacci

Russ for president.

screw you. I even wrote about you in my thread i made. And you didn't even comment on it.

Don't blame ya there.

Yeah I guess that is the case for alot of fans lol. Very excited to see the addittion your avatar, Mr. Tyson Jackson. He is so underrated. IMO he wil make a bigger impact than both Soliai and Asamoah. He was the common denominator in the success of Hali, Houston, DJohnson throughout the past few years. Hes going to free up Mass and the boys, so they can bum rush Brees into the ground.

Yeah I guess that is the case for alot of fans lol. Very excited to see the addittion your avatar, Mr. Tyson Jackson. He is so underrated. IMO he wil make a bigger impact than both Soliai and Asamoah. He was the common denominator in the success of Hali, Houston, DJohnson throughout the past few years. Hes going to free up Mass and the boys, so they can bum rush Brees into the ground.

Love your thinking!

• 2 weeks later...

Been a reader for a while recently signed up for an account here, I am from Omaha, Nebraska and I liked the Falcons because their colors and uniforms were appealing to me as a kid, I look forward to posting here and reading what y'all have to say.

Only you!

Why is Chevis Jackson banned already? I actually kinda liked him.

Jerry and I saw it coming, we were already chatting thinking it was another reincarnation of the annoying spamming Saint troll. My doppelganger. He sure had some of his tendencies.