BankerBird™

The Official Welcome New A F M B Members Thread

875 posts in this topic

New guy here.

Panther fan.

I'll play nice and actually contribute to an intelligent convo instead of being a troll.

stick to your guns and I love ya...

Pox is my boy. Learn from him.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'm really confused.

That is like my old one I used for everything. Pmall2000. A mix of my first and last name and the year I made it. Still use quite a few of the accounts it's attached to.

Tuggle'2 likes this

So it's not a cigarette reference? Fiddlesticks, I was hoping Tuggle2 was white trash. sleep.png

pall-mall-super-slims-aromatic.jpg

LOL

Boy, I haven't seen those in a while

Hello everyone new poster here. Saints fan but im not here to degrade or anything just have mature talk on whats going on around the league and see how other fans feel about certain topics besides ours. I belong to other forums too and just love football so you guys may see me pop in here and there.

I am from Minnesota and have cheered for the Vikings most of my life, but I consider the Falcons to be my primary team. I don't have Georgia connections, but when my first Starter jacket was a Falcons jacket in 1994, I was elated. This team frustrates me more than any other, but that's the point of fandom. Stay with the team thick or thin.

rounz likes this

Hey Y'all! Newbie here, we're taking our 2 boys to our first ever NFL game this Thursday in ATL, just looking for any tips and/or advice to help us navigate and have a good time. Thanks!

Hey Y'all! Newbie here, we're taking our 2 boys to our first ever NFL game this Thursday in ATL, just looking for any tips and/or advice to help us navigate and have a good time. Thanks!

Welcome, Neeshia! biggrin.png Given the traditional nature of this rivalry, for the sake of your two boys you might want to be prepared for some not-so-pleasant language to be thrown about during the game. I'm not sure where your seats are, but if you're in a section with a good mix of Falcons and Saints fans, that's probably how it's going to be. Sorry, but that's usually how it goes, regardless of who is winning/losing. Other than that, you all may want to eat somewhere before the game as the food isn't worth the prices they charge at the Dome. Also, you might want to take your boys by one of the Falcons merchandise stores and pick them up a souvenier from their first-ever NFL game.

If possible get there early enough to socialize with some of the fans. You cant meet some interesting people at falcons games. Oh and make sure oyu know which line you are standing in while waiting for food. I was at the Panties game last year and got in line to get food. Didn't realize til I made it to the front that all they were selling was slices of ham lmao kind of odd

I have been a reader of AFMB for years, but not a poster. I'm a Falcons fan since I moved here from overseas and a season ticket holder since Matt Ryan took the reign as QB. 2013 is not a season I hoped for, but Falcons is still my team regardless. I'll be there at the Dome every home game screaming my heart out, especially this Thursday.

If we can't be in the playoffs, we sure can be a spoiler and make Saints be in the wildcard instead... since Panthers is hot these days...

Edited by DirdieBirdieIndie
LouDog., Monoxide and rounz like this