BankerBird™

The Official Welcome New A F M B Members Thread

875 posts in this topic

New here. I've been a Falcons fan all my life. Watched every game since 2003. never been to a Falcons game (or football game), but hope to some day. Hoping the Falcons can turn things around and make the playoffs.

rounz, Tuggle'2 and Willy Mo like this

New here. I've been a Falcons fan all my life. Watched every game since 2003. never been to a Falcons game (or football game), but hope to some day. Hoping the Falcons can turn things around and make the playoffs.

Welcome

Nice to have you!! Cheers to keeping the hope alive!!

Hey there Falcon Fans. I am a new fan of the Falcons. I have been a life long Cleveland Browns fan (except for those dark years after Modell moved them to Baltimore). I said "have been" because all the BS finally got to me Wednesday night when I heard about the Trent Richardson trade. That was it...final. Tired of being treated like a pice of dung by this team and their management, especially the new future jailbird owner, and Bad Teeth Joe Banner. anyway, I happened to be in Atlanta on business (I live in Akron OH) on Wednesday when it happened, and having dinner at Chili's and crying the blues to my waiter, he said, maybe it's fate you're here...you should become a Falcon's fan." So I am "becoming" one. I know it will take a while to learn all about the history, the culture, the team, the owner, etc. But I just landed at Akron Canton airport, drove straight to the Pro Football Hall of Fame and bought a jersey, a hat and a key fob. Starters.

So, any advice on how to get up to speed quickly on the team?

Oh yeah, I also just ordered DirecTV Sunday ticket so I can catch the Falcon games.. The Browns are now dead to me...long live the Falcons!

I am pretty sure this Browns fan jinxed our season

What's up? Welcome to the best message boards in the NFL! After 100 posts you may create your own thread topics.

At least you're humble Banker.

I have to say as a 30 year football fan that Roddy White has become quite the Wuss. He needs to step up and play

I have to say as a 30 year football fan that Roddy White has become quite the Wuss. He needs to step up and play

You're not starting out in a good way.

Hello, I am a diehard falcons fan. season ticket holder from 05-09 had to let go of my seats due to money. I now have a small business in Seattle. I have been on the boards every day for years. I have enjoyed ALL of your posts (good and bad) hope to be home by early summer and at games again next year!!!

rounz, Willy Mo and Tuggle'2 like this