BankerBird™

The Official Welcome New A F M B Members Thread

875 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Drew4719 said:

Hey, I'm new, fairly young so only been a fan since Ryan/Smith era started.(was 9 then)

Welcome Drew!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im Phil from England and have started to take some interest in NFL - however you need to support a team to enjoy the roller-coaster ride!

After reading the book : War Room by Michael Holley - I enjoyed the parts about Thomas Dimitroff and his move for Julio Jones in draft so I have decided to support the Falcons (from affair) Any book recommendations would be greatly received. So hello from the other side of the pond! 

Atlfanstckndenver likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pip76 said:

Im Phil from England and have started to take some interest in NFL - however you need to support a team to enjoy the roller-coaster ride!

After reading the book : War Room by Michael Holley - I enjoyed the parts about Thomas Dimitroff and his move for Julio Jones in draft so I have decided to support the Falcons (from affair) Any book recommendations would be greatly received. So hello from the other side of the pond! 

Sup doe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm ian.loved my falcons since bartkowski,mike kenn,billy white shoes Johnson.Scott case days.I cought the tail end of that era.my grandpa,father and me.seen the likes of Eric Dickerson,Eric Metcalf and Gerald Riggs pass through.any way hello.lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi.

I grew up a Rams fan but I have always had a special place in my heart for the Falcons and I think I'm ready to fully embrace them as my main team. 

Edited by MasonGrimes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MasonGrimes said:

Hi.

I grew up a Rams fan but I have always had a special place in my heart for the Falcons and I think I'm ready to fully embrace them as my main team. 

Welcome.

 

Now how in the world does that happen? The being a Falcons fan that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jpowers said:

Welcome.

 

Now how in the world does that happen? The being a Falcons fan that is.

 

My girlfriends family are from Atlanta and are die hard Falcons fans so I have been watching games with her family for years. 

Jpowers likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been secretly watching this board for some time now... Most notably after the 2012-2013 NFC Championship game. I came here, depressed, and read and read and read, until now. But seriously, just finally decided I would attempt some contributions. I'm from Doraville, but grew up in the north Georgia/western NC mountains. Still visit the city too busy to hate on every chance i get. I love East Atlanta to death. L5P, EAV, O4W, etc etc. 

Jpowers likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2013 at 1:52 PM, clownorg said:

ATTENTION Newbies, don't get fooled by other members. I am the only one authorized to sell AFMB season pool passes.

The low introductory cost of $25 per season via paypal is your only way in, Act now

Word. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's up people? Been a long time lurker and finally decided to create my account to interact with your very knowledgeable community. I was raised in a Falcons household but didn't really become a hardcore fan until somewhere towards the end of the 2006 season leading into the depressing 2007 season (perfect timing eh?). Anyway thanks for your time, hope to have some nice discussion with you all.

Ironhead1956 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Architect said:

What's up people? Been a long time lurker and finally decided to create my account to interact with your very knowledgeable community. I was raised in a Falcons household but didn't really become a hardcore fan until somewhere towards the end of the 2006 season leading into the depressing 2007 season (perfect timing eh?). Anyway thanks for your time, hope to have some nice discussion with you all.

Welcome aboard. I wish I could tell you it wasn't normally this crazy but that would be a lie. We can be funny though....so we got that going for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Welcome aboard. I wish I could tell you it wasn't normally this crazy but that would be a lie. We can be funny though....so we got that going for us.

Sounds like I'll fit right in lol.

Ironhead1956 and Jpowers like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's good fellow Falcons fans? Been a Falcons fan since the beginning of the Mike Vick era (2001). Grew up in the tiny town of James Island, SC (neighbor and HS classmate of Roddy White). Looking forward to being an active member of AFMB. #RiseUp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, new to the board but a Falcon fan since 02.  I'm 29 born and raised in Wigan, England and a big fan of my local Football (soccer) team as well.  Played as a OT on my local American Football team in the U19s league until a serious knee injury.  Looking forward to next season already especially after the draft. #RiseUp

Navin, Jpowers, Tim Mazetti and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2016 at 9:43 AM, Tree&Crown said:

Hey, new to the board but a Falcon fan since 02.  I'm 29 born and raised in Wigan, England and a big fan of my local Football (soccer) team as well.  Played as a OT on my local American Football team in the U19s league until a serious knee injury.  Looking forward to next season already especially after the draft. #RiseUp

Cool. I'm from South Carolina and I just became a Falcon last year. 

Ironhead1956 and Navin like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, been on this board since about 2012,one of the younger guys on the board so don't know much from 2006 and back. I am from the bay area born and raised and I became a falcons fan from a Mike Vick jersey when I was a kid,been a diehard fan ever since.

Jpowers, PK Manley and Ironhead1956 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now