BankerBird™

The Official Welcome New A F M B Members Thread

875 posts in this topic

Hi All!

Still cant add a new thread. Much thanks to the GREAT MODS that have helped me along....but....still need some help.

THANKS AND RISE UP!!!!!! SEE Y'all at camp (10 hour drive has ALWAYS been worth it)!

Stoic

try reading peoples responses to you in this thread? idk...

Tuggle'2 likes this

Hi All!

Still cant add a new thread. Much thanks to the GREAT MODS that have helped me along....but....still need some help.

THANKS AND RISE UP!!!!!! SEE Y'all at camp (10 hour drive has ALWAYS been worth it)!

Stoic

shm2.gif

Hi! New to the forum. Looking forward to a great season! Rise Up!

Rise up my friend! Enjoy your stay.

New to the board, not the Falcons. Came back from overseas in 1970 and have been made happy and sad by the Falcons since then. Matty Ice is certainly no Bob Lee or June Jones but what the hey. How about Super Gnat? What is he doing these days? I miss the big heart players like Tim Green and Tim Dwight. I wonder if anyone ever picked up the Elvis tickets.

Tuggle'2 likes this

New to the board, not the Falcons. Came back from overseas in 1970 and have been made happy and sad by the Falcons since then. Matty Ice is certainly no Bob Lee or June Jones but what the hey. How about Super Gnat? What is he doing these days? I miss the big heart players like Tim Green and Tim Dwight. I wonder if anyone ever picked up the Elvis tickets.

Welcome aboard.

My name is Bill and I have been a fan of the Falcons since Deion was high stepping to the tunes of Rapper and Icon MC Hammer.

I look forward to having civilized discussions about all things Falcons with all of you.Go team!

thumbs_up_waynes_world.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23000-1371138428-19