BankerBird™

The Official Welcome New A F M B Members Thread

875 posts in this topic

I live in Cookeville. TN. I've been a Falcons follower for a long time and posted on these boards from like 2004-2010. I'm from Atlanta originally and really enjoy following the NFL. I also enjoy arguing about football.

How do you feel about AJ Johnson?

I live in Cookeville. TN. I've been a Falcons follower for a long time and posted on these boards from like 2004-2010. I'm from Atlanta originally and really enjoy following the NFL. I also enjoy arguing about football.

Man, I am really glad to see you again bro. You knew me back then as the crucible.

Halsey. likes this

Anyone know why I can't quote other comments anymore? I also can't edit my own posts and this is driving me crazy.

There was thread a while back for problems with this new build. Most seemed to recommend clearing your cookies. I had a few problems, but all I had to do was click on that little BBCode mode button above the Bold symbol

My name is Bill and I have been a fan of the Falcons since Deion was high stepping to the tunes of Rapper and Icon MC Hammer.

I look forward to having civilized discussions about all things Falcons with all of you.Go team!

thumbs_up_waynes_world.gif

Tuggle'2 and rounz like this

Hi from SCOTLAND

Getting ready for a good season.....

7 of us wearing our KILTS will be there on October 4th for the Texans game ( if we can get tickets!!! any help would be appreciated) we are ready to tailgate and enjoy the experience.....hope to meet lots of new friends!!

Thanks

Mark

rounz and Tuggle'2 like this

Hi from SCOTLAND

Getting ready for a good season.....

7 of us wearing our KILTS will be there on October 4th for the Texans game ( if we can get tickets!!! any help would be appreciated) we are ready to tailgate and enjoy the experience.....hope to meet lots of new friends!!

Thanks

Mark

Hi! Drink Scotch!

Heard the Saints are gonna make a move for Beasley! Oh h3ll NO!

Leonard Williams still available.

Welcome to the AMFB!

HI ALL! My account as "Stoic" (after THE FIRST YEAR of AFMB) has pooed out on me. I AM STOIC, you ALL know me, I'm the doosh that posted the pepper-eating vids, I just want everyone to know that...it SUX to lose my post count....but anyone here who knows me knows that I bring the love baby!

Stoic = Stoic 2.0

RISE UP!!!!!

rounz and Knight of God like this

HI ALL! My account as "Stoic" (after THE FIRST YEAR of AFMB) has pooed out on me. I AM STOIC, you ALL know me, I'm the doosh that posted the pepper-eating vids, I just want everyone to know that...it SUX to lose my post count....but anyone here who knows me knows that I bring the love baby!

Stoic = Stoic 2.0

RISE UP!!!!!

One of my favorite posters! Welcome back brother!

Stoic = Stoic 2.0

RISE UP!!!!!

I just checked for you and your other account is just fine. I went ahead and changed your password since that might of been changed or hacked. I sent you a PM of the new one to log in so you can your use your actual account.

Thanks!

-Tuggle

I am not "new" to the board...but it has been a LOOOOONG time since I have been on here. I have been a Falcon Fan since 1965. Actually born a Falcon, Brave and Bulldawg fan in 1965!

My father was a big sports fan and a Boston Braves fan. He was ecstatic when they moved to Atlanta! As my Avatar shows, I got the perfect bike!! (2 out of 3 ain't bad).

Hi, everyone.

I'm a newb member, but have been reading for awhile. Thanks to the guys who frequent TATF for informing, inspiring and educating me.

I'm a longtime fan--since the days of guys like William Andrews, Steve Bartkowski and Alfred Jenkins.

Thanks for having me.

Hi, everyone.

I'm a newb member, but have been reading for awhile. Thanks to the guys who frequent TATF for informing, inspiring and educating me.

I'm a longtime fan--since the days of guys like William Andrews, Steve Bartkowski and Alfred Jenkins.

Thanks for having me.

LOL

You look like Sly Stone

Hey guys. Why can't I start a new thread? Just wondering.

Thanks!

You don't have 100 posts on this account.

Why don't you switch back to your old one that Tuggle hooked you up with?

You don't have 100 posts on this account.

Why don't you switch back to your old one that Tuggle hooked you up with?

I am taking it away. I don't believe this is him and he has yet to respond to me.

I am taking it away. I don't believe this is him and he has yet to respond to me.

Yeah, I thought it was odd that a poster with history like Stoic wouldn't know about the hundred-post rule (tho it's possible, I guess).

Plus you had already straightened out his original account so why not use it?

Hi All!

Still cant add a new thread. Much thanks to the GREAT MODS that have helped me along....but....still need some help.

THANKS AND RISE UP!!!!!! SEE Y'all at camp (10 hour drive has ALWAYS been worth it)!

Stoic