BankerBird™

The Official Welcome New A F M B Members Thread

875 posts in this topic

Hey all, Though I'm a "noob" to this site, I've been a fan since the Bartkowski days. Lived in ATL during the Reeves & Mora era. Getting all caught up in the new coach search that I decided to join.

rounz likes this

Wow. Didn't see this.

What an ***.

yep. Mono got the vick troll but probably missed the post Dharma made. Don't have to be an *** all the time.

What's up guys.

New to the forum, will give a quick intro.

Go by 'Ohmsy', been a Falcons fan for about 12 years, before that didn't have a favorite team. Favorite all time Falcon is Michael Vick, he's the reason I'm a fan. Favorite current player is Julio Jones.

I love the draft and reading/posting mock drafts. Really excited about this offseason hoping we make a couple big splashes in free agency.

Huge college football fan, graduated from FSU in 2014, rough ending to the season. Been an Atlanta Braves fan all my life as well.

Use to be a member of 'Footballs Future' but forgot my password and haven't been able to recover it, so I figured I would give it a shot here, btw how long before I can start a topic here?

rounz likes this

New to the forum and have been a falcon fan since 98. Ever since I've seen them do the dirty bird I've been a fan lol. Born and raised in Wyoming and you would think I would've been a Bronco fan, but I'm a die hard Falcons fan. Currently in Colorado and looking for some fellow fans so we can get together and watch games next season.

rounz likes this

HELLO ALL! New to the MB!

Live in San Antonio TX. Ill be going to the game next week (12/21/14) in NO!

Looking to figure out where to meet up with people and a place to tailgate before the game.

****, I'm very late, but I live in Austin and I shoulda hitched a ride lol.

Howdy from the Sooner State! Where everyone was a Kansas City, Dallas or Denver fan until February 2014, at which point thousands of Seahawks fans spawned out of nowhere.

rounz likes this