Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

The Official Welcome New A F M B Members Thread

797 posts in this topic

What's up everyone? Im new to this. I've been watching Falcons games since i emerged from the womb. And i'll be watching them til im dead. Thanks for the welcome. And let's hope Dan Quinn makes our DL go on a manhunt for Drew Brees.

rounz likes this

What's up everyone? Im new to this. I've been watching Falcons games since i emerged from the womb. And i'll be watching them til im dead. Thanks for the welcome. And let's hope Dan Quinn makes our DL go on a manhunt for Drew Brees.

Welcome!

Barry Allen and OFF like this

Hey, just joined been lurking the boards for 2 years (tried making account before all unsuccessful for some reason) been a fan since '10 I'm 17

rounz likes this

Hey, just joined been lurking the boards for 2 years (tried making account before all unsuccessful for some reason) been a fan since '10 I'm 17

Welcome!

Hi, everyone.

I'm Akamite. Born and raised in Atlanta, so being a Falcon fan is tied in with my earliest memories.

I have lurked this site for awhile, and I have to say you guys are awesome. Sometime harsh, but generally awesome

Tuggle'2 and rounz like this

Hi, everyone.

I'm Akamite. Born and raised in Atlanta, so being a Falcon fan is tied in with my earliest memories.

I have lurked this site for awhile, and I have to say you guys are awesome. Sometime harsh, but generally awesome

Welcome bro

Hi, everyone.

Welcome aboard sir or madam! Great to have you!

Hi, everyone.

Make a trade Roddy thread when you can

Hi, everyone.

Welcome aboard.

I don't like you. Go away.

young buck jealous

Nahhhh I know I'm the favorite young buck around these parts. Me an goober here got in an Internet fight about Randy Gregory.... I won and he hasn't posted since.

Nahhhh I know I'm the favorite young buck around these parts. Me an goober here got in an Internet fight about Randy Gregory.... I won and he hasn't posted since.

quEYlmI.jpg

I live in Cookeville. TN. I've been a Falcons follower for a long time and posted on these boards from like 2004-2010. I'm from Atlanta originally and really enjoy following the NFL. I also enjoy arguing about football.

rounz likes this

I live in Cookeville. TN. I've been a Falcons follower for a long time and posted on these boards from like 2004-2010. I'm from Atlanta originally and really enjoy following the NFL. I also enjoy arguing about football.

How do you feel about AJ Johnson?