BankerBird™

The Official Welcome New A F M B Members Thread

872 posts in this topic

I use to have another name then I was banned for pretty much no reason while the person on the other end got off with no penalty. Not gonna name any names or anything or my previous as I may get the axe again but it's good to be back, although it has been a few years lol

Yea, I was under another name as well before it was banned a few years ago.

I have since been a very good poster ph34r.png .

Falcon fans!!! I'm a long time fan of the Falcons....since about 1980...I was 10 and the family had recently moved to Atlanta from Oakland....I remember watching NFL Films "How the West Was Won"...documenting the Falcons winning the division that year...I decided that this was my team!...can you imagine the ridicule I endured from my family and friends in the Bay Area during the 80's....but I'm still here....love my Dirty Birds!!!

Falcon fans!!! I'm a long time fan of the Falcons....since about 1980...I was 10 and the family had recently moved to Atlanta from Oakland....I remember watching NFL Films "How the West Was Won"...documenting the Falcons winning the division that year...I decided that this was my team!...can you imagine the ridicule I endured from my family and friends in the Bay Area during the 80's....but I'm still here....love my Dirty Birds!!!

Welcome

Good Luck .... But after what happened to us in 2012 taking our Coaching Staff away, Well all we in WHODAT NATION have to say is " NOW IT'S PERSONAL " !!!! GEAUX SAINTS 9/8 can't wait !

Good Luck .... But after what happened to us in 2012 taking our Coaching Staff away, Well all we in WHODAT NATION have to say is " NOW IT'S PERSONAL " !!!! GEAUX SAINTS 9/8 can't wait !

LOL

Like it's our fault y'all are corrupt

PokerSteve likes this

Welcome to the boards, but I think the Falcons have one thing to say to that.......

just-bring-it-o.gif

razrtalon likes this

This post is pretty cordial considering. That said, this is no place for a swamp rat.

The only ones that took your coaching staff was your coaching staff. They broke the rules, and they got punished, plain and simple. There is nothing PERSONAL about it.

Hi guys. Long time lurker, rare poster here. Now that the regular season is almost here (thank God, some of you are unbearable in pre and post season lol), maybe I can contribute more

Tuggle'2 likes this

Hi guys. Long time lurker, rare poster here. Now that the regular season is almost here (thank God, some of you are unbearable in pre and post season lol), maybe I can contribute more

I will more than likely be annoying. Nuff said.

you could have at least stuck with the rules and introduced yourself first

That's not going to work, because, like I really enjoy all your pre and post season posts, but your regular season posts are, like, unbearable. happy.png

Whats up, not new to the boards just not an active poster. But i browse the boards on a daily basis. Been here since 08. Whats up fellas

Right now I'm trying to come to grips with no D Johnson and no Replogle on the 53-man roster.

Sui_Generis and bruck1 like this

I pretty new and I wanna know why can't I make threads

not only 100 post. but you have to buy me a few beers. ;)
Sui_Generis likes this