BankerBird™

The Official Welcome New A F M B Members Thread

873 posts in this topic

Not sure if we've ever had a thread to welcome new members to the boards, so I thought I'd start one before the season starts. If you're new to the AFMBs, let us know so we can officially welcome you to the best and most over-reactive fan boards in the entire NFL. tongue.png

Not sure if we've ever had a thread to welcome new members to the boards, so I thought I'd start one before the season starts. If you're new to the AFMBs, let us know so we can officially welcome you to the best and most over-reactive fan boards in the entire NFL. tongue.png

Should we have one of these everyday just for swift ?

rounz, BigMikey, Shuswap and 3 others like this

Do I still count as a noob or did I miss my chance.

Technically, everyone's a noob, that doesn't have a line next to "member since".

Hey everybody. I joined some time ago, but, don't post much. Born in Atlanta and Falcons fan for all that time.

Nice to meet you Deadmeat. That's quite a screen name you have there my friend.

good evening guys. I was wondering is there a way we could get our older post count back if we use to be a member of the forums under another username?

sirlot likes this

But, but, but we're over-reactive because we care! So all you newbs this is a great forum if you are passionate, opinionated and don't get upset over the occasional e-meltdown. Welcome. Gird thine loins and choose a nickname.

rolleyes.gif

I use to have another name then I was banned for pretty much no reason while the person on the other end got off with no penalty. Not gonna name any names or anything or my previous as I may get the axe again but it's good to be back, although it has been a few years lol