Stop Crying An Be The Fans They Need Us To Be

Preseason is used to get player into game shape and mentality. If I don't see that happening, why can't I say that? I just want to see some fire! We were sooo close! It's gonna be harder to get back there this year. Let's be urgent.

But I didn't see a whole lot of that.

And to make it worse, I have other fans saying I'm wrong for pointing out what we are watching. Well....sorry, I guess

do you honestly think we'll look like this week 1?

they look like this almost every preseason , I guarantee week 1 will be running like a machine

You believe Mike Smith is happy with the performance tonight? Do we actually think Mike Smith is in the locker room saying, "Well men it was little rough in that first half, but if we look past the lack of execution, blocking, rushing the passer, coverage, and stopping the run, we looked pretty good." I think not. I do not think he is happy at all, so why would anyone else be? No, we should not panic, but nor should we pretend it did not happen either.

Edited by AREA51

You can't tell some one what type of a fan they need to be. However, its silly to over react based on preseason game. Falcons sucked in preseason for last five years.

I think my problem is no one has told me yet if I am overreacting or underreacting. I am gauging my response against the overreactors and the underreactor, but the calibration is thrown off by those who seem not to be reacting at all. This is tough.

Edited by AREA51

do you honestly think we'll look like this week 1?

they look like this almost every preseason , I guarantee week 1 will be running like a machine

I think we will score 3 points more than we'd like. I don't expect Brees to be sacked or good, solid tackling. I don't expect passes down the middle of the field to be contested. Having said that, we may win on the last drive or get totally embarrassed. I don't expect us to dominate with the lack of scoring TDs and the way the Oline and defense has played.

negatives & positives people, can't choose one or the other.

both are needed to improve & being a fan/player you experience both.

with that said, our o-line is a huge concern and it's just scary.

if we can't protect our investment we'll definitely be in the running for Clowney next offseason.

our defense will have it's ups and downs as usual but i think they'll be effective enough.