Paul Worrilow Is The Most Interesting Lb In The World!

MagnusXXIII

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul worrilow is the most interesting linebacker in the world. Am I doing it right?

No, No, No, You have to make an UDFA look like he is Ray Lewis! If anyone questions you then point to the fact that he can tackle! Yeah, Yeah, I know everyone in football is supposed to be able to tackle but you just have to play along.

No, No, No, You have to make an UDFA look like he is Ray Lewis! If anyone questions you then point to the fact that he can tackle! Yeah, Yeah, I know everyone in football is supposed to be able to tackle but you just have to play along.

Inexplicably, JBender died of spontaneous combustion shortly after posting this. Then lightning struck the exact spot of the charred remains.

Haha... Sorry but I laugh so hard at the people who get mad at fans for being fans. Nothing against you per say but I find your annoyance by this thread very entertaining. lol