College Football Thread (Pf Style)

Falconsfan567

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Miami trying to get an on-campus stadium?

heard rumors about it. But we can't afford it. We would have to pay and the city of Florida would have to pay most of it. If we did build it the student fees would go up. Us being a private school and only having 10,000 undergrads hurt our chances of ever having an on campus stadium. Sun Life Stadium is like a 30 minute drive from campus. And a lot of students don't have cars.

Bama might win the most titles but the 2001 Miami Hurricanes are the GOAT team. We had Kellen Winslow Willis McGahee Frank Gore Sean Taylor all playing on special teams. Not one of them started that year. And they all were All Americans the next year except Frank. 16 First Round draft picks on that team

With Ken Dorsey as the starting QB. Just more proof that just because your great in college doesn't mean you'll be great in the NFL. But that Canes team was the best I ever saw.

With Ken Dorsey as the starting QB. Just more proof that just because your great in college doesn't mean you'll be great in the NFL. But that Canes team was the best I ever saw.

you right. Ken was a great college QB. So was Matt Leinert. But I think Matt problem was he liked being a celebrity more than a football player

Archived