Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

College Football Thread (Pf Style)

128 posts in this topic

Louisville is going from one of the easiest schedules in college football history this year to one of the hardest next year.

Ohio

Eastern Kentucky

at Kentucky

Florida International

at Temple

Rutgers

Central Florida

at South Florida

at Connecticut

Houston

Memphis

at Cincinnati

2014 (order not yet determinted)

Florida State

Miami

North Carolina State

Wake Forest

Kentucky

at Boston College

at Clemson

at Syracuse

at Virginia

at Notre Dame

at Florida International

Louisville is going from one of the easiest schedules in college football history this year to one of the hardest next year.

Ohio

Eastern Kentucky

at Kentucky

Florida International

at Temple

Rutgers

Central Florida

at South Florida

at Connecticut

Houston

Memphis

at Cincinnati

2014 (order not yet determinted)

Florida State

Miami

North Carolina State

Wake Forest

Kentucky

at Boston College

at Clemson

at Syracuse

at Virginia

at Notre Dame

at Florida International

forgot they were coming to the acc. We accept the challenge

They better enjoy 2013....

Yeah because they won't have Teddy next year to help them through that very hard schedule. I would be very shocked if Teddy stayed for his Senior season.

Yeah because they won't have Teddy next year to help them through that very hard schedule. I would be very shocked if Teddy stayed for his Senior season.

He would be an utter fool if he does.

Miami will have a very strong running game this year lead by duke Johnson, who completely shocked me last year. If the defense shows up, they should win Alot of games. Week 2 will show where they are

don't even worry. We gonna smack the Gators silly

Teddy Bridgewater is a good QB. I am enjoying watching him.

Still mad Teddy didn't go to the U. But he is my boy. Amari Cooper is too even though he at Bama.

with a stop by the state pen to sign a few new guysbiggrin.png

funny coming from Bama fan. Didn't you have four players arrested for robbing people on campus back in February

Still mad Teddy didn't go to the U. But he is my boy. Amari Cooper is too even though he at Bama.

Wasn't he all set to go to the U until Randy Shannon got axed?

Wasn't he all set to go to the U until Randy Shannon got axed?

yeah he gave a verbal. But once Randy was fired he backed off on it. Said it was about the depth chart. Teddy was a beast in high school.

funny coming from Bama fan. Didn't you have four players arrested for robbing people on campus back in February

the difference is Saban desciplines and a lot of the time cuts players for behavior problems. The U promotes them

the difference is Saban desciplines and a lot of the time cuts players for behavior problems. The U promotes them

under al golden and Randy Shannon we hardly got anyone arrested. You talking about the 80's. Join 2013. You don't know anything about Miami it seems

under al golden and Randy Shannon we hardly got anyone arrested. You talking about the 80's. Join 2013. You don't know anything about Miami it seems

I was talking about the last time Miami was relevant.

2000-2004? What criminal activity did Coker promote? Please go ahead and tell me. Cause as everyone knows I went to Miami and know. So enlighten me please. 80's and early 90's I agree. But when Butch Davis came he cleaned all that up.

Al Golden has turned this program around. What most people don't know is Miami has changed their academic standards over the past 6 years. We have increased them so we won't get all the players we use to get. But we will start getting most of the big time players in south fl again. And that will happen real soon

Alabama didn't get back on the map until Saban came. Don't try to act like they have been winning every single year of their existence

Al Golden has turned this program around. What most people don't know is Miami has changed their academic standards over the past 6 years. We have increased them so we won't get all the players we use to get. But we will start getting most of the big time players in south fl again. And that will happen real soon

only thing they look at is the fact that Miami hasn't had a 13-0 or 12-1 record since the Fiesta bowl or the screw bowl.

only thing they look at is the fact that Miami hasn't had a 13-0 or 12-1 record since the Fiesta bowl or the screw bowl.

that bs game right there started my hate for Ohio State and the refs. But it's only a matter of time before we get back

Alabama didn't get back on the map until Saban came. Don't try to act like they have been winning every single year of their existence

well we are talking about a fanbase that will claim a national title if anyone says "roll tide"