Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

College Football Thread (Pf Style)

128 posts in this topic

Miami will have a very strong running game this year lead by duke Johnson, who completely shocked me last year. If the defense shows up, they should win Alot of games. Week 2 will show where they are

Duke Johnson to the Falcons?!

Man is HARD to bring down.

Duke Johnson to the Falcons?!

Man is HARD to bring down.

a man can wish can't he lol. I would love to see him or any star canes on our squad

Miami will have a very strong running game this year lead by duke Johnson, who completely shocked me last year. If the defense shows up, they should win Alot of games. Week 2 will show where they are

Duke Johnson is a beast.

The first major upset of the season happened tonight as Towson beat UConn 33-18.

South Carolina took care of North Carolina 27-10.

Indiana threw up 73 on Indiana State tonight.

Minnesota beat UNLV 51-23.

UCF beat Akron 38-7.

Bowling Green beat Tulsa 34-7.

South Alabama lost their first game as a member of the Sun Belt, 22-21, to Southern Utah.

Utah beat Utah State 30-26

Southern California and Hawaii are in a pitchers duel as it's 3-2 with the Trojans on top in the 2nd quarter.

Rutgers is on the verge of blowing out Fresno State as they're already up 20-7 in the 2nd quarter.

Vanderbilt leads Ole Miss 28-17 in the 3rd quarter.

lol Lane Muffin is so awful at life.

PS...I don't have a favorite team, but if I had to pick, it'd probably be Stanford. I don't cheer for teams, just prospects.

lol Lane Muffin is so awful at life.

PS...I don't have a favorite team, but if I had to pick, it'd probably be Stanford. I don't cheer for teams, just prospects.

Southern Cal is now up 17-5.

Ole Miss is now up 32-28 on Vandy.

Fresno State has roared back to take a 21-20 lead on Rutgers at halftime.

What a wild game between Ole Miss and Vandy. Vandy converted a 4-and-18 with a 42-yard play and then the next play got a 34-yard TD to take the lead 35-32 with 1:30 left. It took Ole Miss just 2 plays to answer with a Jeff Scott 75-yard TD run to win the game 39-35.

Fresno State beat Rutgers 52-51 in OT.

Southern Cal beat Hawaii 30-13.

Duke is such a beast. How great would he look in a Falcons uniform?

man I would love to see that. With our success, it may not happen but man that would be great

Teddy Bridgewater is a good QB. I am enjoying watching him.

Yeah and he's going to have a monster season with the pathetic schedule Louisville is playing. They seriously have one of the worse schedule's I have ever seen. If they don't go undefeated there is something seriously wrong.