After Game #1- Who Should Start At Rcb Trufant, Or Alford?

iDash

After Game #1- Who should start at RCB?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who should start at RCB?

No idea, they have 3 more pre season games to battle it out.

Even after that I hope we get a good rotation with our corners, I want to us our depth there as an advatage so they can work on WRs who will tire quicker.

Also Asante will miss at least 2 games this year so we can see them both start then.

No idea, they have 3 more pre season games to battle it out.

Even after that I hope we get a good rotation with our corners, I want to us our depth there as an advatage so they can work on WRs who will tire quicker.

Also Asante will miss at least 2 games this year so we can see them both start then.

Yep, 3 more left!

I added after game 1.

We are set with 4 pretty good CBs even when 22 gets a little banged up.

Its really cool they are numbers 23 and 21 too!

Some of you guys take these questions too seriously. The OP asked who you think should start based off the that particular PRESEASON game. I'm pretty sure he didn't mean that that one game should determine who should start WEEK 1. Anyways, I'd have to choose Alford.. he just looked more comfortable than Tru.

Some of you guys take these questions too seriously. The OP asked who you think should start based off the that particular PRESEASON game. I'm pretty sure he didn't mean that that one game should determine who should start WEEK 1. Anyways, I'd have to choose Alford.. he just looked more comfortable than Tru.

I knew he didn't mean after one pre season game.... but I honestly have no idea so I made the most fence sitting comment I could.

Is it me or does Trufant look like a runt? And that TE made him look even scragglier when he bone crushed him. Maybe it's the uni but I can't remember a Falcon corner that looked so much like a high school corner. I mean Grimes was short but he had some girth. Even Crisp Owens and Chevis Regal were stouter.

Trufant might end up having to put on a few pounds but that play really had more to do with Gresham being 6'5 260lbs and running head up with him with a lot of momentum.

Is it me or does Trufant look like a runt? And that TE made him look even scragglier when he bone crushed him. Maybe it's the uni but I can't remember a Falcon corner that looked so much like a high school corner. I mean Grimes was short but he had some girth. Even Crisp Owens and Chevis Regal were stouter.

trufant didnt look small to me at all, he looked fearless on that play and to be fair gresham is a TE and a huge dude compared to many corners.

That being said if im judging by that first game alford obviously gets the nod over tru simply due to his pure dominance while on the field, however to be fair he didnt play much against the starters and trufant wasnt on the field long enough to get comfortable and didnt get killed while on the field.