Desmond Trufant Battling Willy Mo

MoFalcons

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how to post it on here but Tru steeped up to Willy Mo in a....RAP BATTLE!! Lmao reactions??

Very bad indicator.

Could very well be trailing a guy drafted behind him and he has time for this? All the while Alford IS showing nothing short of an at-break-neck-speed attitude? I will bet you when news of this broke at the Branch, Alford made sure the coaches saw him taking extra reps of something... ANYTHING.

Very bad indicator.

Could very well be trailing a guy drafted behind him and he has time for this? All the while Alford IS showing nothing short of an at-break-neck-speed attitude? I will bet you when news of this broke at the Branch, Alford made sure the coaches saw him taking extra reps of something... ANYTHING.

You're kidding right? These guys are human who do have moments where they goof off. Also a team needs to bond and stuff like this goes on. I played college football, and you get downtime even in the locker room before practice that stuff like this goes on. Give the guy a break

Very bad indicator.

LMAO.

Weren't you opposed to the Alford pick? This is classic stuff here Swift.

LMAO.

Weren't you opposed to the Alford pick? This is classic stuff here Swift.

Why dont you show us a SINGLE post where I indicated any such thing.

Trufant needs to spend less time rapping and more time learning how not to get trucked on the sideline.

BTW... It would help if he could Fn cover.

Very bad indicator.

Edited by Dawglover

Trufant needs to spend less time rapping and more time learning how not to get trucked on the sideline.

Alford already getting in good with coaches. Trufant nowhere to be seen...

tempCH5C3059--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720

I was actually asking but I'm not a post digger so I don't care to prove either one of us right or wrong. It's pretty clear tho that these posts of yours and Troll Jr are quite dumb.

Alford already getting in good with coaches. Trufant nowhere to be seen...

tempCH5C3059--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720

Exactly. He rubbed me wrong from the beginning. This nonsense about him not showing up so he could finish classes. First, I appreciate and respect education as much as the next guy. But whatever courses he was taking or degree he was pursuing it most certainly wasnt related to what he was planning on getting his next paycheck from or paying his first mortgage with.

He had one time in a lifetime to show up on time as a rookie. He decided to hand us his cheek to kiss and I, for one, have decided not to tolerate it. He could have taken those courses whenever it was convenient for him.

And now...

After watching him pretend to be a scholar, we have to watch him pretend to be a rapper?

Didnt Deion, Shaq, Willie Mo, and the rest of those guys play at least one game before they did something like this? I'm not sure about Shaq, but to his credit he was dominant when he was drafted. This fella is a 4th yr cornerback which doesnt exactly fit the profile of an elite talent.

My declaration?

This s*** ain't gone get no better.