We Lost To The Bengals Because Of Our Qb

Title says it all. I honestly thought our D was ok, then run blocking/mobile QB is still our biggest problem area. What made us lose that game so badly, however, was because as soon as Dom Davis went on the field, he walked right back off in 1 minute or less. Our D was a bunch of rooks who had to essentially play all game because we turned over the ball or punted so many times. It was pathetic. I think Renfree needs to get a lot of coaching and step it up or we will have to sign a QB. Davis sucked, bad. I hope he or Renfree can put it all together soon.

Title says it all. I honestly thought our D was ok, then run blocking/mobile QB is still our biggest problem area. What made us lose that game so badly, however, was because as soon as Dom Davis went on the field, he walked right back off in 1 minute or less. Our D was a bunch of rooks who had to essentially play all game because we turned over the ball or punted so many times. It was pathetic. I think Renfree needs to get a lot of coaching and step it up or we will have to sign a QB. Davis sucked, bad. I hope he or Renfree can put it all together soon.

Exactly! For some reason certain posters are trying to protect this Sacred Cow by blaming our right tackle for his piss poor performance...Strange!

my only issue with DD was his weak performance cost us some evaluations of our other offensive players. The good news is Smith got lots of tape to evaluate our defensive players and special teams.

Yea my buddy and I said the same thing. The defense got a HUGE test having to play that wild backup QB (Johnson?), and their great run game. Bengals have awesome depth, they really showed our D the ropes.

thank god he ended up doing a little something after that god awful 2-12 start.

only issue was all those completions were behind the 5 yard mark, all screens and dump offs. He completed only two passes beyond the ten yard mark. He was not accurate on intermediate or deep passes at all