Spoon Out Indefinelty With Severly Dislocated Finger

Boogie Man

What is an open dislocation.. never heard the term...

i hope spoons back by week one, playing the saints on the road w/o him would not be an ideal situation for us....

What is an open dislocation.. never heard the term...

i hope spoons back by week one, playing the saints on the road w/o him would not be an ideal situation for us....

whatever you do, don't google image "open dislocation".....some grisly stuff

Remember back when guys would just put on the club? Nah, he may not make it back until midseason. Those types of dislocations are recurring.

Dang KoG are you turning sides?! Lol

He'll be back. I don't see Spoon missing time unless it's terribly infected.

Dang KoG are you turning sides?! Lol

He'll be back. I don't see Spoon missing time unless it's terribly infected.

Now you know I want the man back in a hurry, but i just to pretend things aren't what they are. Unless he's going to wear a club, this injury is annoyingly painful and hurts in tackles. Can also cause hesitations.

I want the man to get well, or get a club. Something similar. I don't want him to come back just to get reinjured. that's silly. I mistakenly said midseason, I actually meant week 4. Not sure why I said midseason.

Jedi?

He's a good guy. Just not very liked around here because of his panics, which are very real. I like him though.

Now you know I want the man back in a hurry, but i just to pretend things aren't what they are. Unless he's going to wear a club, this injury is annoyingly painful and hurts in tackles. Can also cause hesitations.

I want the man to get well, or get a club. Something similar. I don't want him to come back just to get reinjured. that's silly. I mistakenly said midseason, I actually meant week 4. Not sure why I said midseason.

Lol oh ok. I was like "Dang midseason?!". But yea I think he gets a club before sitting out.