""""the Mash Report""" Of Cats And Birds Day 1

Guest fibonacci

Guest fibonacci

hey mash,wish I had run into you today,I took my 9 year old to his first practice,we had a blast.I had a couple observations on todays practice,I thought Harry had a great day after his first drop,matt was a little off,dominic looked good except he had problems with the back shoulder throw,renfree and doege were less than average,we have a real drop off after davis.Alford made some great breaks on the ball, I was impressed with his hustle.I like what James Rogers did today,and I thought both martel and marcus jackson made an athletic catch each,there was a definite drop in ability to get the ball to the receivers when either Seth or Sean was throwing passes.Did you see Coffman get dumped on his head twice?I liked that he kept ahold of the ball,.toilolo got better imo the more reps he got the replacement for gallarda,Beire? not impressed at all.I feel the same way as you do on our O line,they will be ok,I saw only one play where one of our guys got really manhandled,couldn't catch his number as he disappeared behind the wall of beef down there.that was when a monster in orange and white swallowed our o line coach and moved him about 5 yards,our coach chewed some butts out and things improved after that.Thanks again for the hard work,you motivated me to get out there today to see for myself,man was it worth the drive.

Moore and jackson have their days. usually better days then bad days.

Also I agree with the huge drop off after Davis.

Also stop by next time. I am in the mist of ordering a Jersey that says Fiboonacci and I am going to get the number 8 detahced from it.... that way I can put it on side ways. and it shows the infinity sign. (a lot of people associate infinity with Fibonacci). but as of right now I have a black camera back pack. always have my DSLR in my hand. and sometimes a blue chair I sit in.

send me a message next time you go, and I'll tell you were I am sitting at.

Coffman is a great player so far in camp. I hope he is picking his game up more.

and lastly I am glad you got out there. today was a great day. and I cannot wait for tomorrow.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fibonacci

Mash you are a killer man. Thanks a ton! You don't realize how much this helps those of us who can't go. Being in Memphis, I need this place to keep me up to date. I can't say it enough. You ever come through here, you have a roof and a beer waiting!

Thanks Vel. and you and many others is why I do this.

I think my first person I actually started doing this for was someone out in arizona and falcanuk. and then it started to role after that.

If you ever make it down, you have to stop by. I would love to meet up and me smoke some briskets at the house.

Guest fibonacci

Keep it up Mash........ all I got from NFL Network was a good and spirited workout for Bengals and Falcons.

lol are you serious.

actually I am going to go read and see what they say.

I am shocked no one else is talking about SJ39 today with 55.

Guest fibonacci

Keep it up Mash........ all I got from NFL Network was a good and spirited workout for Bengals and Falcons.

wow I am not finding anything really... that is beyond sad.

Guest fibonacci

Man my Bengal fans mates love this, they wish they had someone to do it for them lol... luckily they have hardknocks.

I am going to report on their page tomorrow morning. they had some great players as well.

Guest fibonacci

Today was my first time going to training camp and it was pretty awesome

I gotta say, I appreciate even more what you do. I barely noticed any of the things you picked up on while watching. Good job man.

and I just remembered a ton of other things I frogot to write on.... like our punt team. I'll have to add it to the list tomorrow morning. But Boscher is really good.

BUT Bengals are a better team at getting down the field and making atackle on it. Bosch had a 60 yard punt.

Shellwood started to look bad, but then he adjusted and sarted to get 50 yards out of the endzone.

Mash, I know you don't like to focus on starters, but honestly how has Ryan looked so far? It seems that every article I read mentions that he was just a little off or the timing wasn't quite there... at least at first. I remember he was locked in last offseason - the scrimmage against the Titans maybe had one or two passes hit the ground. Maybe I'm just reading into things a little bit, but I haven't been seeing as glowing of reviews this year... Maybe since the expectations are so high, if he's even just a little off it seems like a big deal.

Guest fibonacci

Great write up as always my friend!

And like Charlie said, somebody needs a good MASH Report logo...

Hit me up Chuck, lets get this done wink.png

~L

you two are awesome.

I'll it you up wednesday.

Guest fibonacci

I'm off to bed. sorry but tomorrow I will yet another verry long day.

Swampy I write a comment tomorrow when I get a minute.... sorry but I ned the sleep for the day tomorrow.

So comment away and ask questions. I will end up doing the bengals report tomorrow morning. I cannot believe how long it toook me to do this. I really hope y'all enjoy this as much as I did.

thanks so much for the recap brah!!! i'm pumped!!biggrin.png

actually it's WAAAYYYY more than a recap...it's an f'n GREAT report!!!biggrin.png

Edited by sanfranfalcon

Guest fibonacci

Love this picture. Also great write ups. The Steven Jackson story actually got me fired up. Great Job telling what transpired.

DSC_8290.jpg

Some of the pictures I got yesterday blew me away. It really did.

Guest fibonacci

Incredible work as always Mash.

You have no idea how much your time and dedication mean to the fans spread out across the country who cannot be at Falcons camp during this time.

Thank you so much.

i forgot there is a ton more to write about.

plus I need to go to the Bengals site today and write for them.

I have some pics from yesterday as well. The "guards" were trying to put me out with my Canon 70-200mm even though it meets regulations. You'd think they know the regulations they are enforcing.

"Hey, you can't have that lens in here! It meets regulations, its only 8 inches long and the regs say 12 inches. Well the regulations haven't been updated" LOL! I got my pics anyway. **** Canon and their white lenses.