Afmb Fantasy Announcement

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I gave him his only loss of the season lol... so this is what South Carolina feels like Congrats @Team UGA! 

Appreciate you guys letting me play this yr, we will have to run it back next yr.

I had an uncharacteristically poor season this go around. Ever since I started playing fantasy I have typically been in the playoffs. I can only think of maybe 2 other times before this year that I di

On 8/3/2013 at 6:59 PM, SacFalcFan said:

Everyone i will have nfl and college leagues setup up. If you played in any of the nfl leagues including the pickem i renewed the leagues and set out the invites. I will be setting up the cbs college league and updating tomorrow the rest of the fantasy information.

I am in all of them.  

• 2 weeks later...

Okay here is an update:  We will have 6 teams in the playoffs this year with 3 weeks for the playoffs.  We will have 8 bench players and I have changed it from 3 individual defensive players to just 2.  Also T/R/W changed from 3 to 4.  We will have 21 rounds.  The draft is schedule for 8/28 at 7pm est time.  We are almost about to start the season so we need to finish it this weekend.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...