SacFalcFan

Afmb Fantasy Announcement

208 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Billy Ocean said:

Congrats on the victory, @Carter.

Thanks man. You were winning most of the day I think. I checked again after the games were pretty much over and was surprised to see my team went ahead. Hopefully I win it this year :D

fibonaccisquared likes this

Just my luck. I make the finals and my best players are either injured, on a bye, or stupid!

7 hours ago, g6773a said:

Just my luck. I make the finals and my best players are either injured, on a bye, or stupid!

Yeah I had about 4 or 5 injured players after this past weekend. Thankfully my roster didn’t get hit so bad this year as it usually does and none of my real key players were among them.

One more game though! :rain:

18 hours ago, g6773a said:

I'd be starting Baker Mayfield's stupid *** if I were you. ;) 

I squeaked that one out. It was a pretty good season all around. In the end it came down to a couple of players i picked up this week in Henderson and Richard.

Thanks for the congrats!

On 11/23/2017 at 0:19 PM, Billy Ocean said:

I'd be starting Baker Mayfield's stupid *** if I were you. ;) 

I came oh sooooooooooooooo close to starting Mayfield against that WVU defense.

Billy Ocean likes this

The college sports fantasy league (fantrax) has been renewed!!!  Make sure you login.. I will be sending messages to everyone from the league. 

On 7/29/2018 at 1:16 AM, SacFalcFan said:

The college sports fantasy league (fantrax) has been renewed!!!  Make sure you login.. I will be sending messages to everyone from the league. 

Sweet. We Ready!

Hey @SacFalcFan I was looking and we have two separate leagues set up both with the same teams so one needs to be deleted.

And the season starts on August 25; when do you want to schedule the draft and also set a deadline for last year's participants to sign-in before we start looking for replacements?

So far, g6773a, Georgia War Dawgs, hairydawg63, RedandBlack4Life, FibonacciSquared, Kkolumbo, Wicket, and I have all signed-in, and @Carter has confirmed. So we already have 9 out of 12.

These 3 haven't checked-in yet: @youngbloodz @bpoin34 @ChevyDawg82

Also thanks for setting up the league again.

fibonaccisquared likes this

i deleted one league.. i am going to set up the draft for this coming weekend on the 19th at 8pm. .  i will make sure chevy logs in.. i will do the same with bpoin.. youngbloodz needs to be reminded on here.