SacFalcFan

Afmb Fantasy Announcement

208 posts in this topic

Everybody who played last year checked your email for invitations.  I renewed the college league, the nfl and college pickem leagues, and the nfl fantasy leagues.  I will find out within the week who is still playing and who isn't in the college league.. anyone interested in the pickems? 

On 8/12/2017 at 1:58 PM, Billy Ocean said:

When is the draft?

As long as it doesn't interfere with Game of Thrones, I'm good with most any time.

sunday night at 9pm.. LOLOL ;) 

On 8/6/2017 at 8:39 AM, SacFalcFan said:

Everybody who played last year checked your email for invitations.  I renewed the college league, the nfl and college pickem leagues, and the nfl fantasy leagues.  I will find out within the week who is still playing and who isn't in the college league.. anyone interested in the pickems? 

@SacFalcFan Any openings in the fantasy league or all full? Can start a second league if there is enough interest but looking thin thus far.

Pick'em wise, I'd be in.

10 hours ago, fibonaccisquared said:

@SacFalcFan Any openings in the fantasy league or all full? Can start a second league if there is enough interest but looking thin thus far.

Pick'em wise, I'd be in.

let me check who is in the league and has logged in.. i will be posting the pickem stuff in a minute.. 

1 hour ago, SacFalcFan said:

let me check who is in the league and has logged in.. i will be posting the pickem stuff in a minute.. 

I never saw an invitation email, but I logged into the league anyway.

On 8/6/2017 at 11:39 AM, SacFalcFan said:

Me, you, g6773a, hairy dawg, Kkolumbo, Carter and Wicket have signed-in so far.

That's 7.

@fibonaccisquared and @m2Falcons both want in, so we'd need three more after them to get to 12.

fibonaccisquared likes this

The following teams haven't signed-in:

1. amax

2. Brad Poindexter (@bpoin34)

3. ChevyDawg (@ChevyDawg82)

4. H-Town Bombers (@Falconsfan567

5. Jonathan Hughes

6. Porter Osbourne Jr (@Porter Osborne Jr)

7. RedandBlack4Life  (@RedandBlack4Life!)

8. Youngbloodz (@youngbloodz)

@SacFalcFan, can we delete 4 of these nonactive owners, making us a 12 team league, which will improve the quality of play and shorten the length of the draft?

Thanks.

BPoin34 and youngbloodz signed in today.  

Falconsfan567 wants out.

That leaves amax, ChevyDawg, Jonathan Hughes, Porter, and RedandBlack4Life unaccounted for.

RedandBlack4Life hasn't signed in to the message board since 2015, so he could be deleted.

58 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

okay i am done.. we will draft tonight.. 

Just so I'm clear, does that leave us with 8 teams that are actually drafting? (trying to make sense out of several separate comments) Works for me, but we're all gonna have some stacked teams. :)

45 minutes ago, fibonaccisquared said:

Just so I'm clear, does that leave us with 8 teams that are actually drafting? (trying to make sense out of several separate comments) Works for me, but we're all gonna have some stacked teams. :)

we have 12 teams.. all 12 will draft.. only 1 will have an owner not logged in by the time the draft starts.. i have someone who is taking that team, 

59 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

we have 12 teams.. all 12 will draft.. only 1 will have an owner not logged in by the time the draft starts.. i have someone who is taking that team, 

Cool. Looking forward to it!