SacFalcFan

Afmb Fantasy Announcement

208 posts in this topic

that will be changed.. it will be best records regardless of division.  i will post a commissioners note of all of the changes. 

On 8/3/2013 at 6:59 PM, SacFalcFan said:

Everyone i will have nfl and college leagues setup up. If you played in any of the nfl leagues including the pickem i renewed the leagues and set out the invites. I will be setting up the cbs college league and updating tomorrow the rest of the fantasy information.

I am in all of them.  

we have 16 teams and we will have 6 teams in the playoffs.. 4 teams isn't enough.  so we will have 3 weeks of playoffs.  the draft will be this weekend.. i will post the time in a bit. 

Okay here is an update:  We will have 6 teams in the playoffs this year with 3 weeks for the playoffs.  We will have 8 bench players and I have changed it from 3 individual defensive players to just 2.  Also T/R/W changed from 3 to 4.  We will have 21 rounds.  The draft is schedule for 8/28 at 7pm est time.  We are almost about to start the season so we need to finish it this weekend.  

22 hours ago, Billy Ocean said:

Here's an interesting tidbit: Dating back to the CBS fantasy leagues, @SacFalcFan has never defeated me in a head-to-head match-up.

Let's see if I can keep the streak intact this weekend. ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

owl-nasty-look.jpg

Jamie and I are playing for the title today.

Jamie's the two-time defending champion, and I won the two championships before that, so we've got the teams of the last half-decade facing off.

On 7/12/2017 at 6:43 PM, m2Falcons said:

Any slots for new participants in 2017?

Seconded.

If not, perhaps could drum up enough interest for a second league?

Edited by fibonaccisquared

yes we are doing this again..  how many are new guys who want to play in the college league?  .. :) 

On 7/31/2017 at 4:05 PM, SacFalcFan said:

yes we are doing this again..  how many are new guys who want to play in the college league?  .. :) 

@m2Falcons and myself it looks like are looking to join for sure if there is room. Not sure of anyone else.