SacFalcFan

Afmb Fantasy Announcement

174 posts in this topic

OMG i just checked and billy finally lost.. Congrats Jamie Hughes on the big win.. finally billy has been dethroned..

Created a Yahoo bowl pick em for anyone interested (Sac is slacking on his duties tongue.png ). Group ID is 18002 and password is college. First game is in two days, so there isn't much time, but thought it would be fun.

kdawg give me the details.. point spread or not?

It seems to be just straight picks with confidence points. Didn't see an option regarding point spread at all.

It seems to be just straight picks with confidence points. Didn't see an option regarding point spread at all.

okay boom i will send that info out

well well well.. you might threepeat or you might not.. ;)Captain%20Obvious%20HotelsCom.jpg

lolol.. seriously awesome job on the back to back.. can't wait til the season starts..

Okay everyone.. i copied the league.. so everyone who was in it last year is in it this year.  Please log on and verify you can see your team.  the scoring system should have copied over and it will be the same as last year.  they have updated their site and it's right now in beta, but it should work fine.  i had a few weird things, but overall it's been fine.  so the college sports league on fantrax is ready.  i will schedule a draft probably next weekend if we can get enough guys to have logged in.. i will give you a heads up in the middle week.