SacFalcFan

Afmb Fantasy Announcement

174 posts in this topic

Everyone i will have nfl and college leagues setup up. If you played in any of the nfl leagues including the pickem i renewed the leagues and set out the invites. I will be setting up the cbs college league and updating tomorrow the rest of the fantasy information.

hey guys give me til tonight.. sorry, but i had internet issues all weekend and was working on them til 2am last night..

Sac are you doing the college through CBS? They're trying to make me pay for my league.

make you pay? let me check on that tonight..

hey guys give me til tonight.. sorry, but i had internet issues all weekend and was working on them til 2am last night..

make you pay? let me check on that tonight..

Yeah, I noticed that too.

i am checking on it.. i had to change routers. i will be working on it tomorrow. i am too exhausted tonight..

okay cbs has decided to make their college league cost money so we will not be using them.. however i have a very good alternative. i am working on the league tomorrow. please post in this thread if you are interested.

okay everyone who played last year in the college league check your emails.. i sent out the invites.. it's on a new site called fantrax.com check your spam folders if you don't see an email.

okay everyone who played last year in the college league check your emails.. i sent out the invites.. it's on a new site called fantrax.com check your spam folders if you don't see an email.

Can you resend mine? I cleaned up my email before I read this. sad.png

okay guys i am working on the other stuff.. i am waiting a few days and will finish the schedules for the college league.

okay i have an nfl pickem, college pickem, and nfl survival league please pm me your email address. i am working on the nfl league.

i was going to go with 14 teams in the college league, but i want 16 for schedule balance.. i need 2 more guys for the college football league.. pm me your email addy.

the league setup is a lot more indepth than cbs and i am getting some help on the schedules. so don't worry about the player rankings. i don't think they will give them til i pick the leagues we are using.

25th.. i will schedule the draft officially tonight.. the scoring stuff i am doing is taking longer than i want.

25th.. i will schedule the draft officially tonight.. the scoring stuff i am doing is taking longer than i want.

For college or NFL? Sorry, it's a bit hard to keep up with lol.

we are talking college now.. okay the league setup is freaking done.. OMG the number of options and settings was mind boggling. anyways draft is 8pm on the 25th. i am having the site do a random draft order which we won't know til the draft. 17 players total (6 on the bench, 11 starters).. in order to get the scoring done i had to add a Individual defensive player. sorry about that, but i tried doing the scoring individually and it was too much and i used one of their scoring settings. please check the league scoring details. if you have any questions please put them here..

I was looking at the league rules and it says:

• Your league stats end accumulating on: Mon Nov 25, 2013

• Playoffs will begin in this Scoring Period: 12 (Nov 12/13 - Nov 18/13) and last for 2 periods (rounds).
  • Playoff matchups entered manually: No
  • Number of teams qualifying for playoffs 3

It looks like our championship game would be in week 13, but isn't this a 14 week season? I know UGA plays GT in week 14 (Sat Nov 30).